“THE place to go for Pizza!”

Queen Anne's Revenge
Ranked #14 of 38 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Carolina
“THE place to go for Pizza!”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

We have been to "QAR" as the locals term it, numerous times on our visits to Beaufort. The restaurant has great patio seating on the boardwalk. The inside is a bit small, but cozy in the winter. The front of house is a wine/beer/coffee shop, while the back half serves as the restaurant. This past visit we had the soup (shrimp/crab bisque) and pizza. Both were wonderful! Matt at the bar is a hoot, and Brian, the pizza chef makes a great pie! Nice craft beer selection too. A definite eatery on a visit to Beaufort!

Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“The only dog-friendly eatery in Beaufort”
Reviewed 8 December 2012

The food was pretty good and it is right on the Beaufort dockfront. Most importantly for us on that day, they allowed us to have our dog under an outside table (which works on all but the very hot days) - hope there aren't any city rules about that.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Douglas B
Bluffton
“Incredible beer selection and great atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 November 2012

We went there on 11/21/12 for afternoon cocktails and we were surprised to see more than 400 different beers from all over the world. The view of the waterfront was lovely and the staff excellent. We even bought unique beers to bring home.

Thomasville, North Carolina
“Great waterfront choice”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I travel to the Crystal Coast periodically for work. I was delighted to discover Queen Anne's Revenge earlier this year. I have eaten there twice now and have been pleased with both experiences. They have a covered patio, where you can eat outdoors on the waterfront as well as a small bar and dining area inside. The restaurant doubles as a specialty shop with local/craft beers available by the bottle or six pack, wines, coffees and perhaps more. On my first visit, I had a grouper sandwich that was literally one of the best I have ever had. My most recent visit In Nov '12 found the air conditioner broken, making it a bit unpleasant to sit at the bar, which is right in front on the kitchen. They had the doors open, so it did eventually cool off. This visit, I started with the crab dip, which was served bubbling hot and was delicious. Just the right number of toast points too. I then moved on to the seared tuna appetizer. It had good flavor but I found it a little overlooked despite being served "rare". Overall, I would definitely recommend this spot and will be back on my next visit. Prices are reasonable given the waterfront locale, staff is friendly and food has been very tasty.

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Great View & Good Food.”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This restaurant is in the building just across the street from the Inlet Inn & is right on the waterfront. View is great! We had dinner here two nights in a row the weekend of Nov. 2nd. The 1st night we each had one of the soups, chicken & prosciutto, which was outstanding, and the "Queen Anne's Revenge" pizza. Pizza was very good with lots of fresh toppings. I talked to the chef about it the next night & was told they have a new two stone oven. Even with the oven being electric, the results are incredible.

The second night we had two different soups. My wife had a very fresh salad w/ a made in-house dressing & french onion soup, (they use provolone instead of swiss, which is great). I had t clam chowder that was loaded with fresh clam. Possibly the best I've ever eaten. Then we split a pesto encrusted mahi that was light, flaky & very tasty.

Even though they are a waterfront property, the prices are low, the food is great & the service friendly. We will be eat here again when travel back up the coast to the Beaufort area.

1 Thank Tommy M