“Nice view, okay everything else”

Queen Anne's Revenge
Ranked #12 of 41 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stopped here for a late afternoon drink and appetizers. The view is lovely. The drinks were average and the service felt a little rushed. The appetizers were good but not extraordinary.

There are newer reviews for Queen Anne's Revenge

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stopped by QAR 3-15-14 for lunch. The restaurant is located right on the water with indoor and outdoor seating. From our seats inside we were able to see several dolphins swim by and horses grazing on Carrot Island. There was a good selection of beers especially if you like IPA's and craft beers but know that unless you order a draft beer, the bottled beers have to be chilled for you. I was told that would take about 10 minutes. There was a large selection of wine as well. The apple, onion and brie sandwich I had was delicious. My father had the mahi sandwich and said it was good too. Our server was attentive and friendly. Several people came by and asked if we were enjoying our food so it seemed they are trying to keep everyone happy. I would like to go back on a warmer day and sit outside on the patio. It's a nice place to relax, people watch, enjoy the scenery and have a great lunch.

1  Thank Cafegirl223
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Wonderful wine & beer selection and wonderful pizza. Small but very good service and very friendly customers. It's right on the water, so i would guess a great view when not rainy, cold, & icey

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Several locals love this place--but I do not get it. First it is expense for at best average food. Noisy and often slow service even when there is not a crowd. I cannot recommend it--go to Beaufort Grocery for lunch and one of the 4 decent upscale restaurants in Bft for dinner--for about the same price you'll enjoy the meal much more.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Our family went to the restaurant on 2-23-14. The restaurant wasn't crowed at all . We order sanwiches. It took about 40 minutes to bring out out food. As we will waiting the waitress never ask if we needed refills. Which we did. When I asked for lemon she bought a slice of lemon on a napkin. The when I asked for more water she gave warm water with no ice. When our food arrived they where the worst sanwiches I ever seen. We ask for the manager to let her know we where leaving.