“So good, we went twice!”

Blackbeards Grill and Grog
Ranked #11 of 38 Restaurants in Beaufort
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover the bountiful treasures at Blackbeard's Grill and Grog where the shrimp is spicy and the clams and crab are steamed to perfection - nothing short of what Blackbeard himself would have demanded. Try the crab-filled crab cakes or their Prime Rib - you won't be disappointed. The local owners serve up the freshest ingredients and provide a family-friendly environment which brings customers back for more.
Reading, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good, we went twice!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My husband and I were visiting Beaufort on vacation. We happened to randomly find Blackbeards Grill and Grog our first night in town. It was SO GOOD! Our waitress was as nice as could be and gave us great info on local sites to see and beaches to visit! My husband had the island burger and I had clam strips... Whoa! Food was incredible! So good, we knew we had to go back. The night before we left, we decided to go again without question. Again, service and food was incredible! My husband got the same burger (he loved it that much) and I got the pirate burger which was fried grouper fish with lettuce and tomato. Oh my word it was awesome!! I don't know if we will ever be in this area again, but if we are, we'd make a special trip to Blackbeards! I highly recommend it to anyone!

• Visited September 2013