“great lunch”

Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Waterfront dining in Historic Beaufort, North Carolina. Recently renovated, ahhhmazing views, covered waterfront deck! Bar & Lounge with waterfront views & full menu service. A beautiful setting to relax,enjoy a great meal and true southern hospitality! Serving FRESH LOCAL CARTERET CATCH and CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF. Our in house BAKERY provides fabulous desserts, breads, special orders and retail/take out service. Dinner reservations recommended and accepted by telephone only. CALL FOR OFF SEASON HOURS
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We popped in here for lunch . . . great waterfront view whether you're inside or out. Had the linguini with sea scallops, shrimp and red clam sauce and it was excellent! Great service too. Highly recommended. My sister had a bloody mary and said it was great too. We'll definitely go back!

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Beaufort for my birthday. I adore seafood, especially crab. I ordered the crab cakes for dinner, and may I say, they were the best I have ever eaten. I have been to a lot of nice coastal restaurants, and this one can't be beat. Great food, great service.....we will be back!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I recently visited the North Carolina coast and stopped by here to have dinner. It was a week day so it wasn't super busy so we got an awesome table on the porch looking out at the water. The view was spectacular. Our waitress was good and the food was pretty tasty. I would recommend this place if you visit this sweet little town!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a pleasant place to sit on the deck and enjoy your lunch. The food was very good. I enjoyed the seafood gumbo and Out Island sandwich (shrimp, mushroom, cheese). My wife and kids enjoyed their salads, burgers, and club sandwiches. The dessert tray was excellent. I had a very good carrot cake with cream icing and the chocolate french silk pie was also good. Service was also pretty good.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a very good meal and they have their own bakery on the premises. The coconut custard pie was EXCELLENT.