“Delicious”

The Spouter Inn
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Beaufort
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Waterfront dining in Historic Beaufort, North Carolina. Recently renovated, ahhhmazing views, covered waterfront deck! Bar & Lounge with waterfront views & full menu service. A beautiful setting to relax,enjoy a great meal and true southern hospitality! Serving FRESH LOCAL CARTERET CATCH and CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF. Our in house BAKERY provides fabulous desserts, breads, special orders and retail/take out service. Dinner reservations recommended and accepted by telephone only. CALL FOR OFF SEASON HOURS
New Bern, NC
“Delicious”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great service, beautiful view (with outdoor seating by the water available), and a great menu that has something for everyone. Everything was delicious and fresh. This is our new favorite in Beaufort. We will definitely be back.

Visited June 2014

Durham, North Carolina
“Wonderful lunch and view”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We sat on the porch/deck for lunch. It was hot, but there was a nice breeze and the view is wonderful. Lunch was terrific, especially the shrimp salad -- the shrimp were very fresh and perfectly cooked. Service is casual and friendly.

NC
“great lunch”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We popped in here for lunch . . . great waterfront view whether you're inside or out. Had the linguini with sea scallops, shrimp and red clam sauce and it was excellent! Great service too. Highly recommended. My sister had a bloody mary and said it was great too. We'll definitely go back!

“Killer Crab Cakes!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Beaufort for my birthday. I adore seafood, especially crab. I ordered the crab cakes for dinner, and may I say, they were the best I have ever eaten. I have been to a lot of nice coastal restaurants, and this one can't be beat. Great food, great service.....we will be back!

“Good food, great view”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I recently visited the North Carolina coast and stopped by here to have dinner. It was a week day so it wasn't super busy so we got an awesome table on the porch looking out at the water. The view was spectacular. Our waitress was good and the food was pretty tasty. I would recommend this place if you visit this sweet little town!