“To the blue moon and back!”
Review of Blue Moon Bistro

Blue Moon Bistro
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

A visit to Beaufort is never complete without dinner at the Blue Moon Bistro. Other reviewers talk about the noise but I personally like hearing and seeing people talking and enjoying each others company. It beats watching people interacting with only their phones! Our dinner was fabulous and the service was outstanding. I had one of the specials, a grouper dish with an amazing sauce and my husband's salmon dish was cooked to perfection. The dessert, a creme brulee with blondes left us totally in a food coma!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Ambiance was very nice. Service was good and the food superb. It was a very pleasant experience for our fifth anniversary. The restaurant was a little small so reservations are a good idea.
Would go there again if back in town.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Friendly attentive service even though they were very full and busy. One of the best salmon with lobster ravioli we have had at other great restaurants. Well done!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I recently dined at this restaurant with a group of five women. Our waitress was inattentive and seemed to be put out that she had to wait on us. Two of my friends ordered a salad with blue cheese and walnuts and it arrived at the table with neither. I stepped on a piece of gum that was under the table and while I know this wasn't the restaurants fault when I told my waitress the best she could do was offer me a cocktail napkin. The entire experience did not live up to our expectations.

1  Thank Sendlimes
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Made a reservation after reading many great reviews. When we got there... we were immediately seated and the staff were very friendly. Our waitress was very polite, engaging and knowledgeable about suggesting certain wines with our meals. When we received our meals (in a timely fashion) the flavors/spices in the food were amazing! The atmosphere is low key and very inviting.