“Some nights you just crave steak”
Review of Ribeyes Steakhouse

Ribeyes Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We agreed we all craved a good steak dinner. Ribeye's filled that need with a thick, juicy ribeye, the only cut they serve. You get to pick the size from 6 to a whopping 20 ounces. Dinner comes with the salad bar and your choice of a huge baked sweet potato or baked potato. Everyone left quite full and very satisfied.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My wife and I were visiting Beaufort, NC and were looking for a moderately priced place to eat on the day of our arrival. We walked down front street and came upon Ribeyes. We than came upon a local resident and they recommended Ribeyes. Nice selection of entrees starting @ $12.99, $15.99 bottles of wine, and one of the best salad bars I've ever tasted. It was a great start to celebrate my beloved wife's birthday.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Wonderful things happen in the Carolinas. We were at the right time for the happy hour of food from 4.30pm to 5.30pm at the Ribeye in Beaufort, North Carolina. With half price house wine too!
Ruth and the chef looked after us well. We started with an "all you can eat" salad with amazing smoked oysters and such a vast range of good food. The shrimp and the chicken were both superb, served with Texas toast and a massive soft and lovely sweet potato. We are thinking of staying a little longer in Beaufort NC, just to go back to the Ribeye. Thank you Ruth.

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Loved it!! Food excellent! Service good. Great value! It's always too cold I'm here though even with a jacket. Steaks taste wonderful- Omaha steaks. Love eating here yearly with our big family.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

It was just OK. The salad bar was OK. The steak was a little better than OK. I actually don't know why I am reviewing it, because I have nothing BAD to say about it, but nothing more than average to say, also. If you are hungry and tired and you don't feel like dressing up and going to a really nice place, this place is OK!!

1  Thank Joy T