Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

What a fun adventure!

Reviewed 14 August 2018
beachmom250
Warren, Ohio

All reviews water shoes rachel carson carrot island bird island drinking water couple hours wild horses a lot of fun the crystal coast sand dollars equipment safety folks encouraging instructor tides reservation
Reviewed 1 October 2018

My wife and I went for our anniversary. Deb and Rod were excellent hosts. John was patient and helpful. We got to experience the waterside of the beautiful Beaufort waterfront and the ponies on the Rachel Carson reserve. Outstanding!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

What an awesome way to spend the day. The folks that run this are so friendly and helpful being our first time kayaking while we were out here on vacation. They explained all the different ways we could spend our day, made sure we had the right gear, shoes, life vests, even sent us out with an extra cooler and some cold waters. We are definitely making this an annual excursion, so much fun! I would definitely recommend Beaufort Paddle to anyone looking for a fun way to spend the day. Top Notch facility!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Well worth the time and money. Our guide Charlie went extra mile was calm and relaxed. Gave us more time in a sandbar to look for shells /sandollars. Also education about some of the area and marine life

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My grandson wanted to go kayaking. We dropped in one afternoon but there were no boats available. My bad. I should have made reservations. The staff (Olivia) was extremely gracious and we made reservation for the following morning.

An hour before we were scheduled, I got a call from Fin informing me that due to bad weather we needed to postpone for an hour. We scheduled and rescheduled all day long and finally at 2:00 we called it off because we had something else scheduled. After finishing the schedule event, at about 5:30, on a lark, I called to see if there was any way we could squeeze something in. Even though they close at 5:00, Fin enthusiastically said "Sure, come on over", and we were on the water at 6:10.

From the very first contact to waving goodbye I can not say enough good things about our experience.

Thanks Fin, Olivia, and Beaufort Paddle for helping to make out trip to the Crystal Coast a wonderful and memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Today was a wonderful day kayaking and paddle boarding. The staff was so friendly and nice. The equipment was clean and in good shape. They have water shoes to use if you want. Also gave us a cooler of water. This was a nice location to do this for the day. You can do hourly , half or all day. We only did 1 hour but would like longer next time so you can check out all the nice islands around Beaufort. I would recommend and use them again. I can’t wait till family come to visit and we can do this with them. It was a funday...

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The staff were extremely nice and made great suggestions. Even packed a water cooler for us and had water shoes available for us. It was a fantastic day on the water kayaking and fishing!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience trying paddle boarding for the first time! Really nice location, great staff provided training on land first, then more training in a small area right off their dock and then out with our guide. Nice safe place for a family to try it out and they have a power boat to check in while you're paddling. Our 12 year old ran out of steam just before our destination and our guide towed him on his SUP. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. The equipment was in very good shape and they even provided drinking water for the day. The area provides plenty of options for where to kayak. None of them are very secluded, but still very pleasant. The rates were very affordable. I went over to one of the islands, looked for shells and hung out for a bit before heading back.

1  Thank Jeff S

Staff going above and beyond - 10
Staff advising on destinations - 10
Staff advising what to look for and what to look out for - 10
Staff being considerate to shy teenagers - 10
Location - 10 (they can't help it that there is highway construction going on nearby)
Knowledge, skills and abilities of staff member that helped us - 10
Staff following up with us after trip and making sure we had a good time - 10
Staff even packed me a small cooler full of drinking water - 10

Will I go back? - Yes. They did everything right.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The staff is super friendly, full of advice and considerate of weather and water conditions. We had the kayak for 4 hours. We visited the Rachel Carson Reserve, walked near the horses, had picnic on beach, swam. It was perfect!

1  Thank Delphine S