Beaufort Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Beaufort
See available hotels
Very Good 4/5
    Inlet Inn(Beaufort)
    Great 4.5/5
    The Sand Dollar Motel(Atlantic Beach)
    Very Good 4/5
    Oceanana Family Motel(Atlantic Beach)
    Good 3.5/5
    • Breakfast included
    Caribbe Inn(Atlantic Beach)
    Excellent 5/5
    Sandpiper Motel(Atlantic Beach)
    Good 3.5/5
    Hollowell's Motel(Atlantic Beach)
    Average 3/5
    All reviewspiehot tubfront streetcookiesrocking chairssouth carolinafloating dockmorehead cityfew blocksfrench toastdesk clerkbreakfast quicheshops and restaurantswater viewshort walk to downtownbreakfast roomnice place to stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stayed for three nights last weekend. Looking for an affordable place to stay while visiting my son who recently moved to Beaufort. Great location on the water within walking to Front street shops and restaurants and beautiful historic homes on Ann Street. Average rooms and cleanliness - nothing special, very basic - needs a little updating. Very friendly and helpful staff. (Jessica and Fran) made us feel very welcome. Great breakfast pie - breakfast everyday included. There is no pool or restaurant so I had to give it a one because there was no n/a option. Overall a decent place to stay and I would most definitely return.

Room Tip: Rooms with two queen beds are on the side w/o a water view.
    • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
    1  Thank kcw123
    BeaufortInnNC, Manager at Beaufort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Beaufort Inn while visiting your son. We do hope to see you again in the future. And altough we lack the pool option we do have a Hot Tub! See y'all again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

This was our first stay at the Beaufort Inn and it came about because we weren't able to get a room at the Inlet Inn. We had stayed at the Inlet Inn before, in fact, we really enjoyed it, but a large party had blocked out most of the rooms and we weren't able to make a reservation at the Inlet Inn this time.

The Beaufort Inn was an acceptable alternative. The rooms were clean, the staff was, for the most part, very friendly, and the location was perfect. The shops and restaurants of Front Street are just a few blocks walk from the Beaufort Inn.

My only questionable experience came one afternoon when I went to the office to ask if someone could unlock the door to the exercise room. Three women were working in the office at the time, and when I asked for help, they all kind of looked at each other with a not very happy disposition. One of the women got the key, walked past me and started out the door, but she didn't say anything. I asked if I was to follow her, and she replied that I was. When we got to the room, she unlocked the door, pointed out the air conditioner, then walked away. I don't guess it was a really big deal, it was just odd. Maybe they had just cleaned it and didn't want it messed up again? I don't know. Every other experience with the staff was very positive.

The view from a room on the sound is very nice. Our room was at the end closest to the bridge. It was fun being able to sit on the balcpony and watch all the boat traffic coming and going, and the raising an lowering of the bridge.

The inn also has a free breakfast that is served at the table in a nice lobby. The selection is sparse, and it doens't change, but the main item, Katie's Breakfast Pie, is pretty good, even for a couple days in a row.

Overall, it was a very nice stay and I would have no problem recommending the Beaufort Inn to a friend.

Room Tip: Get a room on the sound.
    • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank lordnelson1805
    BeaufortInnNC, Manager at Beaufort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Beaufort Inn. As far as the ladies that were standing here when you asked for to use the exercise room, they may have been looking at each other as to who was going to do it, but we are glad that you were able to get into it! We hope you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 31 July 2012

We stayed here for 3 days on a little excursion before our daughter is born. We were trying to find a decent place to stay at a beach somewhere that wouldn't break the bank. We compared prices and the 2nd and 3rd row cheap hotels at Myrtle Beach were only $10 less a night. (You know, those hotels that host questionable vacationers.) So we decided for $10 more a night plus free breakfast each morning for the 3 of us, why not?
    We made reservations for the Beaufort Inn. It's in a beautiful historic area and on the sound. Not to mention some free attractions we all liked were located just down the street. Watch the boats float by and go under the draw bridge. Not only did I feel safer here than at the cheap hotels in Myrtle Beach, the hotel itself was very nice. Our room was clean and comfortable. Everything was in great condition. The staff was so courteous and the maid service was outstanding. Our room smelled fresh and clean with a new stock of clean towels when we returned from breakfast.
    There's a great free beach access with showers, restrooms, and a concession stand just about 5 miles down the road at Fort Macon State Park. Our room was a delight to come back to after a hot day at the beach.
    The free breakfast is like a continental breakfast, but a little beefier than that. The breakfast pie is outstanding. It's like a sausage and cheese quiche. We all ate including my 7 year old and we didn't leave hungry. This is one of my new favorite hotels and we wil definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2012
    1  Thank berry_blossom9

We are glad that you chose to stay here with us at Beaufort Inn instead of Mytle Beach for your family vacation, and that you enjoyed your room very much! We do look forward to having you stay with us again here at Beaufort Inn.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

This was our first trip to Beaufort. We stayed at the Beaufort Inn and my husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the warm and friendly staff, comfortable, pretty room we stayed in (with a terrace overlooking some of the beautiful historic homes on the water) and our side view where we could view the intracoastal waterway. I can't give enough praise for the staff who always made us feel very welcome! The delicious breakfast, including Katey's breakfast pie that came with a melt-in-your-mouth croissant, and their yummy stewed apples, is a meal not to be missed...delicious! When we travel south again, we will be sure to stay at the Beaufort Inn.
    Karen and Lou Bonnet, Long Island, New York

Room Tip: Rooms facing the waterway have a better view than the rooms on the side.
    • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
    1  Thank Karen_Bonnet

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Beaufort Inn and especially glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

My cousin from PA and myself (Clayton, NC) came to Beaufort Inn the week of July 16th! We loved it! The breakfast is delicious, the view is awesome, the staff was accomodating....need I go on?

We definitely will come back. Thanks for everything!

Room Tip: We loved the view from our room!
    • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
    2  Thank Karen51916

We are thrilled that you and cousin enjoyed your stay here at Beaufort Inn and had a great time. We do look forward to seeing you again in the future!