“yes cheap but food tastes like it.”

Bullwinkels Pizzaria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 March 2013

the atmosphere was fine but when i order a pizza i expect the toppings to be fresh not out of a can! beer selection was fine and staff was nice but was not to happy with the food put in front of me. its like everything came frozen or out of a can. do they only shop at sams and buy all pre made stuff?

1  Thank Amberb22
There are newer reviews for Bullwinkels Pizzaria

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I'll start by saying that I see several positive reviews, so perhaps our negative experience was isolated.

Here's why I gave it poor marks:

1) It was not crowded, but our food still took 50 minutes to come out of the kitchen.
2) I ordered a salad with grilled chicken on top. Adding the chicken was $4 extra. I am not exaggerating when I say the piece of chicken was so small everyone at my table laughed when it was served. The server was embarrassed and apologetic, and offered to take some money off. I told her that wasn't necessary, but that if this was the typical portion size, she should warn future customers. She said it WAS the normal portion. She ended up taking discounting our entire party's bill by 10%...I think in part because of the long wait.
3) The tip was automatically added to our bill without any mention of it from the server, and with a "normal" tip line on the credit card printout instead of "ADDITIONAL tip." I understand it is sometimes policy to include gratuity for groups over a certain size, but I feel this should always be pointed out.

To be fair, those who ordered pizzas or calzones got very generous portions. The wait time was still way too long, but I think ordering a salad from a pizza place was my downfall.

1  Thank AccordingToJoe
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Even though it has a sports bar type feel it was appropriate for the kids. Staff all very friendly and great pizza. Casual dress which is nice after a day of skiing.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

It was like being in Germany pub . The beer and drink selections were good and if you wanted to set down and watch football game that is the place. The pizza was great.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Thought there would be moose memorabilia. It was just a sports bar that provided better than average pizza.