“Good Mexican Grill”

Cuisines: Mexican
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Mexican Grill”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

They were at the bottom of the mountain and have moved to the top very good Mexican food and the staff are very nice something else on top of Beech check them out

• Visited October 2013

Sanford, Florida
“Excellent choice when visiting or staying in Beech Mountain!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We vacation in Beech several times a year and each time we make sure to eat at Valle de Bravo. It's our family's favorite choice because the food is very good (in our opinion, the absolute BEST restaurant in the area for food quality and value; and we've eaten at just about every restaurant there is!), but the service is even better! It's a family owned business and they are very attentive and friendly each time we go. In fact, they now recognize us and go out of their way to come over and shake our hands and say hello when we arrive.

There are a ton of choices on the menu. My favorite is the mushroom quesadilla, but we haven't had one thing yet that we don't like. I'm from Texas, so I'm pretty particular about my Tex-Mex or Mexican food. The family owning it is from Mexico, so they offer more of a Mexican variety of food, but it is authentic. Our only complaint at all is that the fajitas seems to be more pan seared instead of grilled chicken, but they are still very good! Everything is always served very fresh and they are extremely quick with the service. It's amazing how fast they work, and always with a smile on their faces. Margaritas are very good too and the salsa and chips are excellent (the true sign of a good Mexican restaurant).

They have 2 locations and I've been to both - one in Beech and one in Banner Elk. Both are owned by the same family. I prefer the Beech location because of the people and great service, but the food is the same in both locations and the restaurant in Banner Elk is a bit nicer because it's brand new. They are much busier though so service won't be as quick or personal as in Beech. You can't go wrong either way. They have incredible prices on the food - so much food for a great price...very good value for the money. In fact, you can totally share plates and still feel full afterwards!

• Visited September 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Mexican food at the top of the mountain”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is pretty much your typical Mexican restaurant...maybe a little better, at the top of Beech Mountain. If you're living or staying in the area it is a very good option if you're looking for some fajitas, tacos...that sort of thing. Prices are pretty good, I think my meal was $9 and I had enough for dinner and lunch the next day. The queso is pretty good too although I like the salsa they bring out with the chips as well.

• Visited August 2013
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“The Best Mexican Food Around!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The title sums it up, but I add, the best price and service around! Worth the drive up the mountain!

Visited August 2013
Conway SC
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Best Mexican food and great prices too !! Jose will make sure that you get everything perfect. The food is very good and huge portions too !!

Visited July 2013