Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Belmont
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I had pleasure of staying here while working in area. The staff there was wonderful would greet you with smile everytime you walked in door. Jamie was extremely helpful when there was mix up with our rooms and went out of her way to help us get rooms for the night. Will stay here anytime I'm in area and would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling though area and looking for place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We recently spent a night (and most of a day) at this HIE due to a missed flight connection. The hotel offered a free shuttle from the airport and we were quickly picked up at 10:30 am and were allowed to check in early. Although breakfast was over, they rounded up some warm cinnamon buns for us. While there weren't any restaurants or stores directly surrounding the hotel, they also offered shuttle service into town and recommended a wonderful restaurant where we were dropped off and picked up. Breakfast was great and the hotel was clean and beautifully decorated for Christmas! The shuttle back to the airport was prompt. All staff were extremely friendly. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Not sure who there # 1 Customers Are but I think its may be some Contractors that book blocks of rooms weekly. I Stayed on a Thursday Night . I'd bet based on the # of cars parked at the Hotel they were not 50% full. I was in room 224 and was next to the coin operated washer and dryer.About 10:30 the noise from the Washer became unbearable I Called the Front desk After 12 rings Ashley picked up. I Politely expressed my concern about the noisy washer. Ashley had amazing knowledge of my concern and explained that that THEY just put that wash in and it was the last load of the night and after it would go in the dryer. Ashley was very confident in the entire schedule of wash . I asked Ashley if they had any rules about what time the washer / dryers could be used I was told Nope there were no signs or policy about this. I then explained to Ashley I planed to share my experience at this Property Her response was " THAT's Fine " Ashley Never offered to change my room. or show any concern. I'm Gold with them.

Room Tip: If they tell you that their is Information about local take out in your room . their isn't. Ask...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport. Nice rooms and clean. It does not get any better than that! I will stay here again next time I'm in Charlotte. It was the best priced hotel for the money.

• Stayed: October 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear ilike2travel66,

Thank you for your review. You have covered all aspects of your stay and we are particularly appreciative of your comments about our clean rooms. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge a positive experience. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything further.

We hope to serve you again soon.

Regards,

Brenda J.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This HIE isn't a bad one. We could tell they've updated the rooms some. I was sad to see one thing they missed and that was the switchplates - they looked very old and dirty. But the shower was very nice in our room.

The breakfast available was typical HIE food. The dining area was clean and the food plentiful.

The staff in general was very nice.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

The Hotel is 15 Minutes away from CLT, shuttle worked fast and was at the airport in time. Check is was good, rooms are clean and standard size and furnitured. These were the strong points.

There is no Bar or Restaurant. Nothing is in walking distance accept for a gas station an a shooting range. There are no local caps, so if you want to go anywhere, you pay at least 20$ just for the cap getting to the hotel.

So if you are looking for anything but shower and sleep, this hotel is not recommendable.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Mbs1987
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Mbs1987,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We are so pleased you liked the Airport Shuttle service we offer and the cleanliness of your room. Please allow us to apologize for the shortfalls you have experienced during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to show you how great our hotel is.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Multiple occasions I have stayed here. Every visit is great. The front desk staff is always great and very accomodating, even when my arrival is at 3 in the moring sometimes. Service is always given with a smile. Thank you for always making me feel welcome.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Hunter-Lynn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmont
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross
Hampton by Hilton Charlotte-Gastonia
6 mi away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont? Share your experiences!