Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Belmont
Davie, Florida
“Nice Stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed here for two nights and were very pleased with the rooms and the staff. The building is well maintained and everything was very clean. They have a great breakfast to start your day and the pool area is very nice. Clean rooms, great service, and reasonably priced, this is they way it should be.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is one of the most delightful Hotels we have ever stayed in mainly because of the staff and the way we are always welcomed and cared for. We could not ask for more. Also the facility is extremely nice. We always like to book a room here !!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Greenville
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I've stayed at this HI Express several times during race weekends at Charlotte motor speedway, and most recently after attending a concert at pnc music pavilion. Rooms are always clean and service is great.

• Stayed June 2014
Belmont
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Due to our house getting flooded my family and I recently stayed here for six weeks!

When you stay at a place that long you definitely get to know the place and their employees. I can honestly say this HI Express is top notch! Our three rooms were excellent the staff and breakfast are as well.

Since I live local there would be no need stay there again. However I recommend for those traveling to and through Charlotte. It's close enough to the airport / Charlotte yet in a much safer area than other closer hotels.

• Stayed May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was our first time staying at a Holiday Inn Express. We were surprised by the wonderful bed and pillows! Very clean, nice hotel. Good breakfast bar also and free Wi-FI. Convenient to I-85 and Charlotte. Close to Belmont Abbey. Highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
rock hill sc
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I were in for a wedding and were pleasantly surprised by the hotel. The room was nice and the bedding made for some of the best sleep we've had in a long time. Breakfast was pretty decent as well. I'd definitely recommend this hotel. I plan on purchasing those pillows!

• Stayed April 2014
Brenton S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
I wanted to thank you for your review on my hotel and I hope to see you on your next visit.

Brent Smiley
GM
Atlanta, GA
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,931 helpful votes
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We had a late arrival and needed a room with a comfortable bed, good pillows, and a nice strong hot shower. This place delivered on all three and we left the next morning feeling rested. The breakfast bar was adequate at best - instant eggs, pre-fab pancakes, grits in a packet. Not exactly the Ritz but fine for the basics.

Room Tip: All rooms have a noisy HVAC system, so take ear plugs.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank GuyFromAtlanta_GA
Brenton S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear Guy From Atlanta_Ga,
Thank you for taking the opportunity to leave a review on Tripadvisory, I would like to know more about your stay. Please contact me at 704-812-2000 or by email at brent@maya-hotels.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Brent Smiley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmont
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross
Hampton Inn Charlotte-Gastonia
Courtyard Charlotte Gastonia
Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Airport
Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte Airport I-85 / I-485
Holiday Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlotte Airport-Belmont? Share your experiences!