“Urgent stay over”

Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Belmont
Reviewed 8 June 2014

During a business day in Charlotte, it was necessary to spend the night or drive 130 miles home. To call and receive a friendly greeting and a room, was music to my ears. The cleanliness of the hotel and the friendly staff made the stay even better. It would be easy to decide to stay here again. Being sheltered from the interstate through the trees allows it to remain as if out in the couintry.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Carolyn B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you four your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Belmont. We feel our hotel on the hill is great and love the feel of the country. I hope you will consider visiting us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here several times and this is a good hotel. It's nothing special but good for the price and location. We wouldn't of stayed here several times if we weren't always happy with the accommodations. Very close to Southpark.

Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. I really appreciate you staying with us when you are visiting the area.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We had no hot water in the morning and when I called front desk they said to give it 15 min. this was at 6:00am and we needed to leave at 6:45 so I did not have time to take a shower, because my son had to and my husband. And that means the front desk knew about this problem! The other thing is I canceled one taxi for the am I told the front desk we have 2 I only need to cancel 1. The next morning they canceled both. So my brother in-law had no taxi to the airport!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so sorry for the inconveniences you had with your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This hotel is an excellent example of an excellent brand. I've stayed here many times and it is always excellent in all respects. Clean, clean, clean. FANTASTIC beds and bedding. Helpful but unobtrusive service. Neutrogena products in the bathroom. This last stay, the chair in my room was looking a tad worn, but that's about the only quibble I've ever had throughout many stays at this great place. Recommended for certain.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Blair P

Thank you for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. We all really appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit in the area.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Friendly, helpful and very professional staff. Good location. Great small restaurants downtown Belmont. Small town hospitality. A very pleasant stay. I will definitely stay in this Hampton Inn next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank William C

Thank you for taking time to write a review to Trip Advisor. I really appreciate the wonderful comments you made regarding our hotel. I will share this review with my staff as they always want to know how our guests like our hotel. We hope you will visit us again on your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

From the room, to the staff, to the nice decor, to the great full breakfast, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this Hampton Inn. Maybe it was so quiet because there weren't many guests staying there the night we stayed. We were 8 miles from the Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens which is why we chose this location. The inn is located diagonally across from a car dealership and it could be hard to spot the driveway into the inn. The downtown area of Belmont is nearby - very quaint and clean. No restaurants open downtown on Sunday, however, except for one - Sammy's Deli - and it was very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Norma W
Reviewed 23 May 2014

It was very clean and the staff was helpful and efficient. It was located within 2 miles of Belmont which had some unique restaurants and pubs. The staff was friendly and helpful. The amenities were very nice, as well. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Timothy T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belmont
Eagle Lake
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Airport
Second Ward
Hampton Inn Charlotte - Uptown

Been to Hampton Inn Charlotte - Belmont at Montcross? Share your experiences!