“Wonderful experience”

Que Sera
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I were staying in Black Mountain for our honeymoon when some friends who live in SC bought us a gift certificate as our wedding gift. They told us just to go to the restaurant and give our names and we would be taken care of. They were right. The restaurant is nothing to look at from the outside, but it's very quaint and cozy on the inside. We were greeted by a friendly server right away, and we felt like we were getting special treatment. Everything from the appetizer to our bottle of wine was perfect. The chef even came out an congratulated us on our wedding. This is a place we definitely want to go back to when we go visit again.

1  Thank KGuinn1

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We went here on the advice of Nancy at the Inn Around the Corner. What a great choice. The food is unique and delicious. My favorite was an appetizer that was a take on a simple Caprese salad. They mixed it up by adding corn, limas, bacon and fried okra. I know that it sounds odd, but it was delicious! You may need reservations, so call ahead! Well worth it!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I've been her lots of times. My mom has a house nearby and I come here every time I come up. I'm single so come alone. I called and they said they were full with reservations. They said I could came to the bar. Called when I got ready to go. They said nope, sorry. And the server was rude. Their loss. I sent lots of people there. A big mistake. I'll send them elsewhere.

7  Thank John C
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Recommended by our innkeepers at The Inn Around The Corner. Food was delicious and the service was gracious.

1  Thank Maria B
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This little restaurant would challenge the best in a big city. The cuisine is exquisite with specials each evening. The printed menu is always complemented by several specially prepared starters, entrées and desserts. The chef prides himself on creating dishes using fresh, local vegetables and daily imported Atlantic seafood.

1  Thank Rich R