“GREAT Spa Services!” 4 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“GREAT Spa Services!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

This spa was a nice find during our weekend in Black Mountain. Louise really loosened up my neck and back with a deep tissue massage. Relaxing facial with Bioelements products. Will return next time I'm in town.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jes'peachy

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

Love love love Micah! I've been telling everyone about her. Very professional and attentive. You are very lucky to have an employee like her. Hope she is rewarded for her amazing customer service and perky personality, in addition to the great job she does with waxing, nails and hair!

Visited October 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What An Awesome Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

Discovered Solstice in Black Mountain about a year ago, but the real find was Yvonne, one of the great stylists there. Yvonne does amazing things with my hair from the gorgeous color to the perfect cut. Went there yesterday and I swear, she took ten years off me AND she came in on her day off to accommodate MY schedule. To me, that is the ULTIMATE service! SO glad I found her and Solstice!

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yvonne is a miracle worker.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

I have been living in Black Mountain for 12 years, and had not been able to find anyone who could do exactly what I wanted with my unruly hair. The first time I went to Yvonne at Solstice, she made me feel welcome and comfortable and relaxed. The environment is beautiful and peaceful. Yvonne totally understood what I wanted, and gave me the best haircut I've ever had. No wonder I keep returning to her! And she gives me the little tweaks I ask for, exactly the way I describe them.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank unrulyhair
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“AMAZINGLY RELAXING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

The spa has an amazing "menu" of massages, facials etc. All are well worth the price and very relaxing--especially the hot stones

Visited June 2012