“Wonderful as Usual”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

NC
Reviewed 7 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

PandA_Luc...
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Very Quaint and peaceful Black Mountain home”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Migration Station was a cute, very quaint, mountain home. We were in Black Mountain for Memorial Day weekend and despite there not being a whole lot going on in the town it was good for us to get time away together with the dog for rest and relaxation. There were a couple of things that would bring us back including a new grill, a larger television (move the smaller unit upstairs to the loft area), and the property needs to be treated for bugs, we were outside minimally and were eaten alive by the bugs (even inside the house). Since this is a pet-friend home, there also needed to be sufficient areas for the dog to handle his business and run around a little if s/he wanted. Otherwise, everything was cool...we had a good time and if the above items are improved up we would revisit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: I loved the bathroom and the original woodwork throughout the home.
Liked least: The house was a tab bit overpriced. No real yard room or space for the dog to exercise or do his business. The owners need to buy a new grill; we couldn't use it.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Month
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8552786900
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing