“Beautiful area”

Very good
Front Entrance
Side View
Back Deck
Winter view from back deck
View from porch
Living Room and view of dining area
Fireplace in the Livingroom
Kitchen
Upstairs bedroom with queen
Guest Bedroom with twins
Downstairs bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 30 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

VA
Reviewed 17 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers

FL
Reviewed 21 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Management Response
21 Dec 2011
Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate honest experiences at our rental homes. We will be passing this information on to the owner and hopefully be able to make some improvements in those areas. It is a great location right there at Lake Tomahawk and Black Mtn is a wonderful little town to explore. We look forward to having you back and am sure we will be able to find you a more fitting vacation home for your needs. Thanks again.
The Greybeard Rentals staff
Al
Reviewed 20 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
20 Jul 2011
Thank you for the kind review in spite of the issues at the house. We are glad we were able to find you a suitable house and will be paying extra attention to the items there. Thank you so much for your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve.
Thanks,
Greybeard Staff
Florida
Reviewed 18 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Month
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8552786900
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing