“Yummy Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This old converted farmhouse is a great option for breakfast. The biscuits and gravy were fresh and light, not a bit greasy. The other breakfast choices were also delicious. Give it a try, you'll be pleased.

1  Thank Bellasmaster

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My mother and I go here religiously. Everything they offer is great. From the food to the local coffee. To the great, nice, welcoming, faces that work there. The owner is super good guy. We have eaten at every place in asheville and buncombe county and Louise's is at the top of that list.

2  Thank ajc7785
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Sit on the porch outside and enjoy the casual cuisine. Pimiento sandwiches a must. Friendly & helpful servers. Great for breakfast!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

After seeing a few other reviews, my husband and I decided to drive up from Morganton to try Louise's out. Glad we did. We had breakfast out on the wrap around porch. The grits with rosemary were absolutely wonderful. Everyone raved about the pancakes...and my husband said they were good...but he is used to really large pancakes and these were quite small. I think he could have had another helping. But, honestly, everything, including the coffee was great. We will be back. Want to try lunch next.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

This place is on the back streets of the town. Your order your food in the back of the house near the kitchen, pay then and take a playing card so the ladies can let you have your food. I had the pancakes with a egg, great and my wife had the soup and half turkey wrap. Very friendly place. Have to come back again

1  Thank HenryNC7