“Best Coffee EVER!!!!!”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nantucket, Massachusetts
“Best Coffee EVER!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place has the most wonderful coffee I have ever had and has now ruined all other coffee for me!! I would like to say that the service was wonderful as well, but the server is my future daughter-in-law, so it might be read as favoritism!! Just kidding, everyone seems to love her as much as we do, so she must be doing something right. The atmosphere here is great, very comfortable and cozy. Great record collection as well. One of the places I will miss the most now that I am home again.

• Visited August 2013

Ashland, Virginia
“Nice folks Great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

I was in Black Mountain visiting and this place was on my list to check out. I love coffee. Especially Kona. I didn't have coffee there. I was just looking to buy some to grind myself when I got home. The place is pretty cool. They have a deck and you can see the mountain from it. Inside is pretty laid back and I couldn't believe the record collection they had. They didn't have Kona but the girl recommended Honduras Dark Roast. I left it in the car and the next day when we went out and about the whole van smelt like fresh coffee. Got home and ground up some and it was fabulous. Even though I didn't have coffee there I gave the place a 5 of 5 because of the service, price, atmosphere, location and product.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Monzsterman
Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States
“Love Dynamite Roasting Co.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

They have the best coffee in town. Lots of choices and flavors. Great service and really nice laid back atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“MY PERSONAL COFFEE ROASTER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

I live just up the hill so I can smell the coffee roasting when I am out mowing or working in the yard. Great beans, fair price. I use beans at home and take ground and filters with me when I travel so I don't have to drink hotel coffee!

Visited May 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Aroma. Taste. Selection.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

Great coffee. Lots of choices and a very hip environment. We bought the Peru and Mexico to take home - both very good.

Visited January 2013