“Awesome coffee shop!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome coffee shop!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This little off-the-road coffee house is so cute! The tiny counter is covered with homemade goodies like biscotti and scones! The coffee is great, smooth. The living room is fantastic. Lots of couches and tables, a record player with a huge selection of vinyls. Love it.

• Visited April 2014

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Best cold brewed coffee around”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

What a find. The cold brewed coffee was some of the smoothest I have ever tasted. If you are in Black Mt. it deserves a visit.

Visited May 2014
Asheville, NC
“Great place for coffee”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I like this place better than any coffee shop I've been in lately. They have all the things you've come to expect -- pleasant indoor and outdoor seating (with a great view), wi-fi, and, of course, great coffee. It delivers all of this without seeming to be the slightest bit self-conscious or pretentious. Earlier this week our barista was friendly and efficient. We got our coffee to go, since our daughter was on a short lunch break. My wife and I drink our coffee black, so that any imperfections or harshness really stands out. Frequently at other coffee shops, we have to get them to add hot water to make it drinkable. This coffee was great just like it was poured. We were there right after lunch, and the variety of pastries they had was limited. It might be better earlier in the day.

Parking is right outside.

• Visited April 2014
Black Mountain NC
“Great addition to Black Mountain”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I just moved back to Black Mountain after being away for six years and was delighted to find this new business!! I love that I can purchase local roasted, organic, fair trade coffee to take home to brew or stop in for a cup of joe and a sweet snack.....I also love the fact that a purchase of the Mountain Morning Blend gives 10% of sales to WWNC.....a local favorite radio station of mine. And a super friendly staff....(that means a lot around here) great atmosphere too! This will be where I buy all my coffee from now on, wishing you guys much success!

• Visited November 2013
Nantucket, Massachusetts
“Best Coffee EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place has the most wonderful coffee I have ever had and has now ruined all other coffee for me!! I would like to say that the service was wonderful as well, but the server is my future daughter-in-law, so it might be read as favoritism!! Just kidding, everyone seems to love her as much as we do, so she must be doing something right. The atmosphere here is great, very comfortable and cozy. Great record collection as well. One of the places I will miss the most now that I am home again.

• Visited August 2013