“Um YUM!”

Dynamite Roasting Company
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had this coffee at Louise’s and had to hope on over to the shop to bring a bag home. I typically like my coffee on the sweeter side and this coffee hardly needed sweetening. SO good! Local rocks.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Great coffee. They have their beans and roasting down to a science and probably an art, too. There is often a line because one barista is serving, ringing up orders, answering the phone. And they honestly don’t care if it isn’t Starbucks efficient and spiffy. No one pretends they are so happy to see you. Or that they want to get to know you, even if you are a regular. The personnel is unflappable. The coffee is the thing — just keeping it real here. Unapologetic (and a little proud) about not having fancy dessert drinks. No wi-fi. Because of this stripped-down aesthetic, I would go here rather than any other coffee shop in Asheville.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Simply great fresh roasted and brewed coffee, convenient location. Definitely, the best coffee in the area.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Actually, the site wouldn’t permit my actual date in October 2013!
Sometimes the restaurant at Montreat’s Assembly Inn is closed. But I’m an early morning riser. 4 years ago I came across this in my search for ANYWHERE, for a cup of coffee. The aroma alone is worth the search. 7-7 weekdays in a town that doesn’t seem to do coffee or food at 6 am & I’m a hurtin’ Florida Moc!
Throw me in comfy sofas, best coffee everywhere & the intimate music on records, Nirvâna ! I stayed til I ran out of $$$ and tried hard to bring my sleep in husband but we were out of time.
Today, I’m dragging him to see his eyes when HE experiences it for the first time. So YOU get a 4 years later and a first time experience later today:-). Heading there shortly, first me. Then, in 4 or 5 hours, I’ll pick up my Still sleepyhead man when I’m properly mellowed. I’ll take photos too;-)

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Was on our way out of town to head back home after a visit with our daughter-in-law and grand-daughter in Black Mountain, NC. I recently started collecting t-shirts from local coffee shops and we stopped in Dynamite Roasting Co for a coffee for the road and I got a t-shirt to my collection and my wife got a coffee mug. They were featuring a Honduras dark roast and my wife order a cappuccino and they were both amazing. You tell it is a local favorite stop! It will be a place that we would go back to if we're in the area again.