“Great crust, but the amount of toppings were lacking”

Pepperoni's Gourmet Pizza - Black Mountain
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pepperoni's is committed to preparing the highest quality pizza, pasta, subs, salads & wings in the industry at an affordable price to our customers. We strive to provide our customers with a high level of service in a clean and comfortable environment. Our goal is to become involved in the community by sponsoring local events and activities as well as offering delivery service within the area.
lenoir,nc
“Great crust, but the amount of toppings were lacking”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I love pizza and had looked fwd to my first pepperoni' gourmet pizza, and I am sorry to say that I was disappointed. The crust was wonderful, but the cheese and the lack of toppings was a real turn off. Wish I could say I would go back but I think I will stick with Fresh and My Father's pizza.

• Visited January 2014
Brian_Propst, Public Relations Manager at Pepperoni's Gourmet Pizza - Black Mountain, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
We're sorry you were disappointed by the lack of enough toppings. We always pile em on - please let us know if you are ever not satisfied and you won't pay a cent! We'd love to earn your business back.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Popular Pizza Place”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We frequent this restaurant often and order delivery when we can. The wings are great & the pizza is delicious. They subs are so-so. I feel like there is a lot of bread & not much substance...SUBstance....get it? Anyway...this is one of our favorites and we hope it sticks around!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Crystal C
Black Mountain, North Carolina
“Pepperoni's - My kind of place!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Pepperoni's in Black Mountain is an awesome locally owned casual dining restaurant.
You walk in the door and are welcomed by pleasant staff, clean dining area, and upbeat
messages as part of the pleasant, relaxing décor.

My husband and I enjoy their fresh made salads. They are a generous serving and we like to
have them add chicken on top. The dressings are homemade.

We like all their pizzas. But the Kitchen Sink is our go to favorite!

My kids and grandkids loved their candy corn dessert pizza during Halloween. We look forward to seeing what creative dessert idea is coming next!

• Visited December 2013
Brian_Propst, Public Relations Manager at Pepperoni's Gourmet Pizza - Black Mountain, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Evelyn, glad you enjoyed your visit to Pepperonis and we hope you'll be back soon!
Marion, North Carolina
“outstanding!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My family and I ate here for the first time on a Friday night, and it was wonderful! My friends have all talked about how good the chicken bacon ranch pizza and another food was. Everyone was friendly, they made sure you liked the food. The service was good, we've ate there at least one a week since!

• Visited November 2013
North Carolina
“Great, little gem close to Black Mountain!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had lunch with a couple of friends and the pizza was very yummy! Service was friendly! Plan to return soon! Would recommend for lunch or very casual dinner.

• Visited October 2013