“Huge portions, delicious food”
Review of Tong Sing Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tong Sing Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My husband and I recently ate at Tong Sing's with our 10 month old son. The food & service was excellent. The portions were quite large (enough to share or take home for another meal). They kept our glasses refilled and were friendly. They do need to get some more high chairs. The only one left available for us was an older rickety one. But we made do. We will definitely be back soon. So glad to see they are open again!

1  Thank Crystal C
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Finally a good Chinese food place in Black Mountain! And hooray now they have a lunch buffet....all my favorite stuff!

1  Thank JStout1970
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Would have given this a "5" except that the spring rolls were a disappointment. Everything else was top notch! Wonderful Thai curries and Pad Thai!

1  Thank stoltzfusgreen
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Food is good, it's a clean place, good service, get your moneys worth. I had the sweet & sour chicken I took a box home there was so much. Good packing area and quick service. My only complaint is the guy at the register if he's on the phone, and he's busy, especially with ordering supplies you get ignored. But I would still go in and eat Chinese food, no matter how discourteous he is.

2  Thank Sissy1213