“As usual, good food at a good price...”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

On the road and hankering for a great breakfast experience? Try this Denny's! Great selection at a value price..

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I've eaten here maybe 30 or more times over the last seven years. That being said, it's a Denny's, but in my opinion, a better than average Denny's. About the only negative issue is that "sometimes" the service and wait time can be slow. That's not the norm in my experience here. You can get Seniors Meals, budget meals, or sorts of food here. The shakes are good and breakfast coffee around the clock. If you're own Weight Watchers their food is listed on their app, so it will tell you just how we'll you're dieting if you're on Weight Watchers. They also have wireless here. Finally you get a 10 or 15 percent discount by showing your valid AARP card and with an AARP card you're refillable coffee cup is only a $1.00.

1  Thank revchrisesq
Reviewed 2 December 2012

This was one of the worst experiences at a restaurant that I've ever had. We had a party of six, had to wait to be seated, nk big deal. The problem came when we had been seated. We weren't waited on for about 10-15 minutes. Then about an hour later we get our food. After saying something to the waitress about the horrible ljnk of time we'd waited she did oittle to try to alleiviate the situation. Manager made no attempt at all to make it a more enjoyable experience. So we waited a total of an hour an 15 minutes from the time we sat down til we got out mediocre food that we ended up having to pay full price for. Will never eat here again. Have had several not so great experiences at this locations but today was the last straw

2  Thank disgruntleds
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Friendly service albeit slow, decent food. This was a good stop while on a road trip across NC to TN. It's convenient off the interstate and certainly better than fast food. It was clean and had a high sanitation grade from the State.

1  Thank debbieinsc2013
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I use to go to this Denny's for a meal occasionally. What turned me off was the slow service. When you walk in you are standing there for 5 min. or more without anyone noticing, or they act like they are too busy to seat you. Friend and I went for breakfast, and they brought him, his food, but mine was still sitting there up under the food warmer lights. The wait staff look filthy and look like they haven't showered, dirty floors and poor service. If I want my food under a heat lamp I'll go to McDonalds. I'm surprised they haven't shut down. I no longer eat there, and I let travelers know they should go elsewhere so they won't spend all their vacation time waiting for service.

1  Thank therealdeal1