“Great place, Great Food!”

Blue Ridge Biscuit Company
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast/Brunch.Morning pastries.Everything is made in house to provide you with the freshest and highest quality food available.Biscuits with a twist.Southern cuisine with a gourmet flair.
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We've been here several times and it is a great stop for breakfast or lunch. Although the prices aren't cheap, the food is amazing quality and the portions are more than enough for two people to split. Our family of four had their enormous biscuits and pecan sticky buns, and the left-overs were enough for breakfast the next day!

Some of their biscuit sandwich creations are simply decadent, and the barista also did a great job on cappuccinos' and expresso.

We will definitely be back:)

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Wow! My BF and I met in Black Mountain for the weekend with our 3 year old daughters. We had been told about the Dripolator, so we only came here Sunday AM. Sure wish we had stopped in Saturday AM. LOVE the ambience, friendly staff, kid friendly (they and the customers experienced our daughters' rambunctious personalities). Great food - the advertised heirloom tomato really WAS. Fluffy biscuits, delicious coffee, cozy place, and the menu can please many palates. I promised I would show up on YELP, but I wanted to post on tripadvisor as well.
We will be back, and I have already told my office all about this restaurant. Way to go, ladies!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Granted, we only ordered takeout, but seriously: $5.50 for a biscuit and sausage gravy? We spent $11.00 on two biscuits. Granted, the biscuits are huge, equivalent to about two ordinary biscuits, but I'd rather had the biscuits from Cracker Barrel. Or Hardee's or Bojangles are close at one third the price.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We went there for breakfast this am after seeing an ad. Most delicious!!!! And we can't wait for the leftovers. The hubs had a plate with the most wonderful fried chicken I've ever tasted, and grit cakes topped with pimento cheese. Oh my god. I had biscuits and gravy, which were fantastic. And my daughter had a huge biscuit--"as big as a dinosaur's foot." Super kid friendly.

1  Thank sciteach07
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

The wide variety of biscuits are good. I loved their breakfast. They have an cappuccino bar too! They also have wonderful cinnamon buns and assorted pastries from their professional baker. It's counter service and there is outside seating