“Our Sunday Tradition!”

Blue Ridge Biscuit Company
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast/Brunch.Morning pastries.Everything is made in house to provide you with the freshest and highest quality food available.Biscuits with a twist.Southern cuisine with a gourmet flair.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband & I usually stop in here on Sunday mornings, usually to grab a pastry & head off to church. We have also made it in on a Saturday for a leisurely breakfast and it is SO worth it! I can't remember the name of the it, but you've got to try the biscuit "eggs benedict". It was really tasty! One of our new favorites! Very friendly staff, even when there's a line. Good quality food too.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stopped by on our way to Blue Ridge Park. It was definitely a good decision. Friendly staff. Very delicious food. Will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went here with my husband, and brother in law last week. Loved everything about the place. great decor, country & funkie. Very comfortable atmosphere. The biscuits were huge, about 60 carbs per biscuit, but carbs don't count on vacation right?I kept it simple with the biscuit with 1 egg cheese & homemade sausage. My brother-in -law ate half my biscuit and I was still full. My husband had the Mountain Eggs Bennie, and still hasn't stopped talking about it. He went back 3 days later and ordered the same dish again. The coffee was just right, stronge, but not bitte and help yourself to refills. They also had an assortment of homemade jams, jellies & apple butter. I tried the apple butter it was good, not overly spiced up. I tried the tomato jam, not a fan, it was a mild, thin downed ketchup flavor, with a thicker consistency. We visit my mother- in-law in Asheville and look forward to returning.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Read reviews of this place online and stopped by on our way to BlueRidge parkway. Being vegetarians, our options are limited and we hardly get good options outside.. This was an amazing discovery. The owners are very hospitable, courteous and friendly, the options are plenty, food is oh-so-delicious.

I'd definitely recommend this place , and i'd love to stop by again!!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

In a strip plaza, this quiet and cozy little place is a pleasant delicious surprise. Order at the front and then seat and bus yourself, but enjoy homemade biscuits and delicious biscuit sandwiches. Homemade jams and jellies and fresh coffee. Will come again!