“yummy!”

Blue Ridge Biscuit Company
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast/Brunch.Morning pastries.Everything is made in house to provide you with the freshest and highest quality food available.Biscuits with a twist.Southern cuisine with a gourmet flair.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“yummy!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Giant biscuits and a creative menu. Staff was nice. A little bit of a wait on food but was a busy Sunday. Will return next time in black mountain.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank caitdelon

Black Mountain, North Carolina
“You scream, I scream, we all scream for biscuits!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This spot has become a weekly staple in my life. Growing up in the South, I was raised on biscuits and strawberries. The biscuits were a recipe passed on from my Grandmother to my Mom. They were small, but light inside with nice texture on the outside. It's REALLY hard to find a good biscuit, especially ones made from scratch. But after finding out about this gem of a spot, I've found biscuits that my Mom would approve of. As mentioned before, these are borderline "Cathead" biscuits (meaning just that, the size of a cats head). I usually get the Run Chicken Run, which has been mentioned a review or two below mine. Recently, I been going a la carte and getting more of the breakfast sides. Make sure and check out the fried Okra, really good. The only drawback is the somewhat awkward feel of the restaurant, it just doesn't have a good flow. Prices might be a touch high, but for the quality of the food, it's worth it. Check these guys out, it's a really solid little spot.

• Visited June 2014
“Simply amazing ”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This place is perfect for breakfast/lunch. The biscuits are huge and made fresh. I suggest the run chicken run which is a BLT with fried chicken and blue cheese dressing on a biscuit. It was heavenly

Pikeville, Kentucky
“Our Sunday Tradition!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband & I usually stop in here on Sunday mornings, usually to grab a pastry & head off to church. We have also made it in on a Saturday for a leisurely breakfast and it is SO worth it! I can't remember the name of the it, but you've got to try the biscuit "eggs benedict". It was really tasty! One of our new favorites! Very friendly staff, even when there's a line. Good quality food too.

• Visited May 2014
Bengaluru, India
“Very nice place...”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stopped by on our way to Blue Ridge Park. It was definitely a good decision. Friendly staff. Very delicious food. Will definitely come here again.

• Visited April 2014