“Spotty but worth a visit”
Review of Tanger Outlets

Tanger Outlets
Ranked #13 of 37 things to do in Blowing Rock
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: LOFT Outlet, Chico's, Coach, Banana Republic, J.Crew, Polo Ralph Lauren, Skechers, Levi's, Gap, White House Black Market, Aeropostale and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Blowing Rock. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Huntersville, North Carolina
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Spotty but worth a visit”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

As outlet malls go this one is ok - I've been to better ones, but I've also been to those that were worse. I usually find something, and sometimes hit the jackpot, but it's just spotty. Their sales are sometimes really great, but on average I'd say they're not that wonderful. This visit OshKosh was having a great sale, and I went back there and got a bunch of kids clothes. Bass was having a "sale" but in reality it was just a mark up and didn't save any money. They have some newer stores since the last time I went like Banana Republic and the Loft, which I found some good deals at. Overall, if you like to shop and you're in the area I would go spend a few hours there because it's worth it if you find some good deals. I just wouldn't say it's as good as say Hilton Head for instance.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank honkeylips

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I go all the time”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I live around here and I like to get fresh made fudge from Kilwin's. You can watch them make the products. The stores are small but they are specialized and have great deals.

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“One of the smaller outlet malls”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Having visited outlet malls across the country, this has to be one of the smaller Tanger Outlets. I definitely wouldn't make a special trip to shop here unless you're looking specifically for one of brands available. Check it out first online to see what stores are currently open.

Mexico City, Mexico
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Small but great service in every shop”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I love shopping and have visited several Tanger Outlets in different parts of the country. This is by far the smallest, but this also has its charm. It has the relevant shops for my family and me (Polo by RL, Coach, Levis, Gap, Aeropostale, Banana Republic, Osh Gosh, Carter's, Gymboree), and the staff in each and every one of these places was just great! I believe it is one of the benefits of being one of the smaller outlets: folks can still have the time to make you feel like an important shopper :)

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Not much of a selection.”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I guess I'm spoiled by the Tanger Outlets in Mebane where the selection and variety of shops far exceeds Blowing Rock. The one store that they had in their favor was White House Black Market that I loved & it's not in Mebane. It was a fun way to pass a rainy afternoon in the mountains.