“Out with grand daughter”

Foggy Rock Eatery and Pub
Ranked #4 of 48 Restaurants in Blowing Rock
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Forest City, North Carolina
“Out with grand daughter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Our grand daughter recommend Foggy Rock, she said she was sure that her nana and papa Charles would enjoy it. We certainly did. I had the green tomato sliders and they were very good. My husband had the sirloin and potato pancake , very good also. Our Waitress was very helpful and made sure that we were very well taken care of. It was not crowded when we arrive about 11:30 am, but when we left the restaurant was very full and the parking lot was full. The Chef has a way with food and the staff made the whole experience worth the foggy, rainy trip up the mountain from Marion.

• Visited August 2014

Orlando
“Great place to eat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

My party of 6 thoroughly enjoyed every dish. Don't miss this place when visiting Blowing Rock. Numerous tv's broadcasting sports was an added bonus. The staff was great. We'll be back!!

DeLand, Florida
“Highly recommended for a dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Recommended by a local shopkeeper. Almost drove by it - small sign on road. Very nice comfortable interior. Outside pet patio where you can eat with your dog. Free wifi.
Recommend the avocado egg rolls (3). Unique.
We split the Trout, Trout, Trout entree between 2 50 years old and we were full. Local lake raised trout. Wonderful rosemary potatoes. Recommend this entree.
One of the best dinners we have had in a while.

1 Thank dt07039
Atlanta, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Interesting menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I had the Pulled Turkey Caesar Naan. It was light and delicious, even though the combination of ingredients was simple, the flavor was great.

• Visited July 2014
charlotte, nc
“Food here was very good, service, not so much”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here, and the food was very good. It was not at all busy, though the restaurants nearby were packed. i can only think it was the service and fairly rude servers.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank lynnecharl0tte
myersyr, Owner at Foggy Rock Eatery and Pub, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
I am very glad you enjoyed your food at lunch. We are a family owned and run business that strives to make everyone feel at home. I am sorry that you encountered bad service. I cannot imagine what happened as those working that day are quite friendly and I do get great reviews on them. Please feel free to email me and let me know what you are referring to so that I can address the problem with the appropriate server. Thank you and please come again.