“Honeymoon Escape”
other travellers have booked this property
Scroll through 100+ pics I've taken of the area surrounding our little piece of paradise! Come see!
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com  Our cabin's hot tub on the porch with mountain view We are literally surrounded by waterfalls. Let me guide you to all the best places1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wrapped in Winter, Our Snowy Cabin in a Winter Wonderland
Come see all the Blue Ridge Parkway has to offer. We know of all the secret spots for romantic times
Come to all my secret spots and experience all Mother Nature has to offer!
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Our cabin
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Our cabin at night
Blue Ridge Parkway Cabin Rentals 2018. 40' ceilings!
We know of all the area's hidden gems. Walk to several nearby waterfalls!
There's nothing like waking up to a Winter Wonderland! Snow covered mountains!
Upstairs bedroom with cathedral ceiling and it's own bathroom
Soak in our hot tubs under the stars
Cozy cabin décor!
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com 48\' cathedral ceilling, post and beam construction
Exposed beams, the entire cabin is knotty pine inside with 35' cathedral ceilings
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.comDownstairs bathroom with ceramic tile
Hotel style towels included
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Fire Pit
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com view of Humpback Mountain from our porch
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Hot tub
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com High Ceilings
One of our favorite places to jump in! All of this information is in our welcome packet.
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Snow Tubing
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Horseback Riding
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com  250 waterfalls
Crabtree Falls is one of 5 major waterfalls near our cabin
So many secret spots and waterfalls we share in our welcome packet.
Lots of snow December thru March! Snow tubing just 30 minutes from us, skiing 24 miles from us.
Our favorite secret spot! Tons of  info in our 10 page welcome packet places only locals know about!
The Blue Ridge Parkway
One of 26 tunnels on the Parkway
Plenty of white water rafting !
Amazing views, 469 miles of paradise
Several waterfalls within 30 minutes of us
Clouds kissing the mountains in winter
Amazing sunsets almost every day
Hiking in the Linville Gorge, Grand Canyon of the East
Our daughter on a hiking trail. In our welcome packet I give you area info to find the best spots
Abundant wild life ! Bears, turkeys, deer, and bald eagles, this one lives behind our cabin.
Many mountain vineyards and wineries near by
Lots of snow in the winter!
Beautiful fall foliage!
Horseback riding just 10 minutes from us
Horse love!
Our daughter hiking, have had many folks propose here! In our welcome packet we will guide you
Beautiful colors September thru November
Plenty of snow for skiing and tubing Late November through end of March
Beautiful trails with beautiful stone steps and railings
Turkeys in the field on the Parkway on a foggy morning
More tunnels!
Thousands of miles of trails, a hikers paradise!
Mountain weddings along the Parkway in Spring, Summer and Fall. Let us help you plan yours!
Great place for a romantic get-a-way, honeymoon, anniversary, birthday or just to escape!
The Linn Cove Viaduct, Blue Ridge Parkway, Oct 8, 2013
Turtles in our creek
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Asevans79
“Honeymoon Escape”
Reviewed 2 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely stay on the Blue Ridge Parkway for our honeymoon in November! We searched for a while to find the right spot. Once we booked with Blue Ridge Parkway cabins Jill was very helpful. She didn't let us down on her extreme knowledge of the area and her fast response time. Her expertise led us to a lovely spot on the parkway where my husband actually proposed! Eight weeks later we came back and were married there! Such a picturesque place. We had room for all of our closest family to park on site and be a part of our ceremony too.
The cabin's layout was perfect for a private honeymoon escape. It was very cozy. We enjoyed the beautiful views from the hot tub in the evenings. The fireplace was such a nice touch for the chilly nights snuggled up watching tv together on the sofa. We loved the cathedral ceilings, the spiral staircase, and the open concept. We felt so far away from the world, but still had the convenience of everything we needed.
Jill's cabins are right off the parkway and extremely close to the friendliest little town of Spruce Pine. Everything was in a 15 minute or less drive (including Walmart).
If you go to town you must visit The Tropical Grill! Incredible service and BEST place for authentic food around!
Linville Caverns is also just a hop and a skip away. Inexpensive and interesting place to tour. Famous Louise's Rock House Restaurant, delicious spot with lots of down home charm, is also right up the road from the Caverns. Hamburgers were AMAZING!!!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Blue Ridge Mountain Cabins and hope to return someday. So glad we stumbled upon your cabins. Thank you Jill for helping us build lifetime memories.
-Amanda E. Thomasville, NC (stayed Nov. 2016 Cabin #2)

7 Dec 2016
So glad to be a part of your wedding and honeymoon at our cabin! It sounds like you did so much during your stay! Thank you for sending the pictures of your wedding at my 'secret location' in on the Blue Ridge Parkway, I loved seeing them. So glad you called your stay lifetime memories. Come spend a few days in the summer and you won't believe the waterfalls!
Hodgin1
“The perfect getaway for our 10 year anniversary!”
Reviewed 30 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I planned a surprise trip here for our 10 year anniversary. It was the perfect place, very clean and cozy. Enjoyed both the gas fire place and the jacuzzi with the mountain view. With the cabin was a lot of literature, information, and things to do and see in the area, very well put together. For the guys, the romance package is a must, she will love this! We will definitely visit again.

7 Dec 2016
Husband of the year! What a greatsurprise. I was soooo happy to be a part of this and arrange for the dozen roses, truffles, candles, strawberries and letters from you to surprise her! Thanks so much for staying with us and hope you will come slide down waterfalls when it gets warmer!
Kimberly...
“A Thanksgiving to Remember"”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My family and I visited a Mountain View 2 during the week of Thanksgiving. The cabin was very nice, clean and welcoming. We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation away from home in this cozy, relaxing getaway. The hot tub was very soothing and relaxing after a long day out sightseeing or crossing the Swinging Bridge at Grandfather Mountain. Jill provided an abundance of information on great restaurants, sightseeing, and hiking. She also gave advice on a Tree Farm/Winery, which we loved. Thank you Jill for helping to make our vacation/Thanksgiving special and for always being willing to answer ALL of my questions.☺
The Bailey Family
Raleigh, N.C.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin was very welcoming.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
29 Nov 2016
I am so glad you spent Thanksgiving at our little piece of paradise on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It warms my heart when families make lasting memories here. I am glad my welcome packet was useful in helping you plan! It was awesome to communicate with you via email during your stay, happy to answer your questions along the way and follow your adventures! Thanks again and hope you will come again sometime!
brezsqz
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Moutain Get Away - Fall Vacation”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This cabin is AMAZING!! The view is the best and the hot tub enhances the view. The cabin has all the amenities of home including extra blankets, pillows towels etc.
The Owner Jill is also an amazing person to work with. I would definitely recommend the cabins to friends and family.

Liked best: The View and the privacy
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
27 Oct 2016
Thanks Greg and Charlene, so glad to have you stay with us! Come back soon!!
William M
Auburn, Nebraska, Usa
“Fantastic Cabin Experience”
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My family and I stayed at Mountain View cabin #2 in early June 2016, and it was a fantastic experience for us. The MV cabins are midway between Asheville and Boone, North Carolina, just off the Blue Ridge Parkway, one of the most scenic drives in North America. Traveling on the parkway is an awesome experience, not simply going from point A to B. We enjoyed all of the area scenic overlooks.

Staying at the cabin was really fun too, and such a pleasant change from living out of hotels. It was like owning our own cabin for the four days we were there. Our cabin was roomy, with a high ceiling, two bedrooms, an efficient kitchen, and pine throughout. It has a nice balcony and hot tub. Hotels are convenient, but staying at the cabin was memorable.

Jill, the owner, made things easy for us, and was always responsive to our needs. Whenever we called her, or sent emails, she responded within minutes. When Microsoft locked me out of OneDrive, where I had filed my cabin information, Jill quickly and cheerfully sent new information. She was great: very accommodating and nice.

Nearby attractions include Asheville, the Biltmore Estate, wineries, and lovely small towns, like Spruce Pine. Most importantly, they are in the Pisgah National Forest and the Blue Ridge Mountains, peaceful nature at its best. There are too many “must-see” places to mention, but Linville Falls was my favorite, along with the forest, and the parkway itself. We saw the elk at Cataloochee in the Great Smoky Mountains.

The area has many surprises. Knife and Fork, a restaurant in Spruce Pine, serves meals as elegant and good as what we have had in fine restaurants anywhere. At The Italian Restaurant in Pineola, three of us ate a mountain of food for less than $40. It was just what we needed after an afternoon of hiking at Linville Falls.

Were there any negatives? I was apprehensive about finding the cabin along the twisting roads, once I left the parkway, but Jill provided a colorful map, so it wasn’t a big deal.

Staying at the cabin was memorable. We’d like to spend a week some coming autumn, to enjoy the fall colors.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cabin is gorgeous and is located at a great spot on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
22 Jul 2016
Thanks again Bill for staying with us and for all the kind things you had to say about me and the area! I appreciate you taking the time to let other prospective guests know about your experience! I'm so glad y'all made some awesome memories!
Nancy G
Omaha, Nebraska
“The cabin, and Jill the owner, are gems!”
Reviewed 26 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

From the very first email, until we left, Jill, the owner of this cabin, was a gold mine of information and responded quickly to my many inquiries.

Three of my sisters and I stayed at her cabin for 5 nights in June. Directions were spot on (she's right...don't use GPS!) and we found the cabin impeccably clean with ample room for the 4 of us. Knotty pine wood everywhere inside the cabin! Beautiful!

The cabin includes linens, hand soap, dishes & silverware, stove, microwave, outdoor grill, dishwasher, washer and dryer, fireplace, tv, hot tub, and a beautiful view off the deck. Bring any food, including salt, pepper, sugar with you and be ready to take everything when you leave. There is a Walmart on the way to Spruce Pines, about 15 minutes away.

Prior to our trip, Jill sent a plethora of information regarding the area that we found very beneficial and true! Her passion for the area is evident.

Jill has a second identical cabin a stone's throw away, but the trees provide much privacy and the feeling is that you are totally alone.

We took many of Jill's recommendations as we explored the area hiking, horseback riding, shopping and even drove into Virginia for ziplining and bike riding down a mountain (Creeper Trail). Blowing Rock is about 45 minutes away, mostly on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and was our favorite town to visit for meals and shopping.

We did not use the hot tub as the evening temperatures were warm, but Jill had it ready for us. We did use the window ac in the first floor bedroom the last 2 days which kept the cabin cool but the upstairs loft bedroom was a bit warm still. The spiral staircase up to the loft could prove difficult for anyone with mobility issues. The loft included a bedroom and full bathroom.

Jill gives you the wifi password but we had spotty luck using it. Do load all the places you want to visit into your GPS before you leave so you have it.

My sisters and I totally recommend staying here! The price was very reasonable and Jill is awesome to work with!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Feeling like we were the only ones at the park!
Liked least: We all felt the beds were a bit on the hard side.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
22 Jul 2016
Very kind words all the way from Nebraska! Wow!! Thank you!
Lindsey B
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Hands down the most peaceful vacation ever”
Reviewed 22 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

If you are looking for the most relaxing, refreshing, and peaceful time away from the real world look no further. Where do I even begin expressing the amount of peace and joy I felt from my stay in Cabin #1. You will enjoy the nice winding roads that take you right to your breathtaking cabin with a nice big hot tub on the wrap around porch. The cabin is absolutely beautiful on the outside as you drive up, with porch chairs that face the mountain side; great for afternoon sips with a view. The home is beautiful, shortly put, with that cabin feel the second you walk in. I really enjoyed the fireplace, the spacious bathrooms, the comfortable beds, and the bench style kitchen table that looks out into the mountains. If you are looking for a place to just be, to detach from the hustle and bustle of your daily life, and to enjoy the views of the breathtaking Blue Ridge Parkway, I strongly recommend a stay with Blue Ridge Cabin Rentals. I am already planning a trip to return as I cannot express enough the comfort and relaxation this beautiful cabin provided me with.
~Lindsey (Greensboro, NC)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, the peaceful location.
Liked least: Stay not long enough.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
22 Jul 2016
Thank you so much, Lindsey for telling others about your experience! I'm so glad you want to come stay again! Jill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing