“Birthday celebration.”
other travellers have booked this property
Scroll through 100+ pics I've taken of the area surrounding our little piece of paradise! Come see!
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com  Our cabin's hot tub on the porch with mountain view We are literally surrounded by waterfalls. Let me guide you to all the best places1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wrapped in Winter, Our Snowy Cabin in a Winter Wonderland
Come see all the Blue Ridge Parkway has to offer. We know of all the secret spots for romantic times
Come to all my secret spots and experience all Mother Nature has to offer!
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Our cabin
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Our cabin at night
Blue Ridge Parkway Cabin Rentals 2018. 40' ceilings!
We know of all the area's hidden gems. Walk to several nearby waterfalls!
There's nothing like waking up to a Winter Wonderland! Snow covered mountains!
Upstairs bedroom with cathedral ceiling and it's own bathroom
Soak in our hot tubs under the stars
Cozy cabin décor!
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com 48\' cathedral ceilling, post and beam construction
Exposed beams, the entire cabin is knotty pine inside with 35' cathedral ceilings
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.comDownstairs bathroom with ceramic tile
Hotel style towels included
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Fire Pit
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com view of Humpback Mountain from our porch
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Hot tub
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com High Ceilings
One of our favorite places to jump in! All of this information is in our welcome packet.
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Snow Tubing
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com Horseback Riding
www.blueridgeparkwaycabinrentals.com  250 waterfalls
Crabtree Falls is one of 5 major waterfalls near our cabin
So many secret spots and waterfalls we share in our welcome packet.
Lots of snow December thru March! Snow tubing just 30 minutes from us, skiing 24 miles from us.
Our favorite secret spot! Tons of  info in our 10 page welcome packet places only locals know about!
The Blue Ridge Parkway
One of 26 tunnels on the Parkway
Plenty of white water rafting !
Amazing views, 469 miles of paradise
Several waterfalls within 30 minutes of us
Clouds kissing the mountains in winter
Amazing sunsets almost every day
Hiking in the Linville Gorge, Grand Canyon of the East
Our daughter on a hiking trail. In our welcome packet I give you area info to find the best spots
Abundant wild life ! Bears, turkeys, deer, and bald eagles, this one lives behind our cabin.
Many mountain vineyards and wineries near by
Lots of snow in the winter!
Beautiful fall foliage!
Horseback riding just 10 minutes from us
Horse love!
Our daughter hiking, have had many folks propose here! In our welcome packet we will guide you
Beautiful colors September thru November
Plenty of snow for skiing and tubing Late November through end of March
Beautiful trails with beautiful stone steps and railings
Turkeys in the field on the Parkway on a foggy morning
More tunnels!
Thousands of miles of trails, a hikers paradise!
Mountain weddings along the Parkway in Spring, Summer and Fall. Let us help you plan yours!
Great place for a romantic get-a-way, honeymoon, anniversary, birthday or just to escape!
The Linn Cove Viaduct, Blue Ridge Parkway, Oct 8, 2013
Turtles in our creek
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gloria O
Saxapahaw, North Carolina, United States
“Birthday celebration.”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed in Jill's cabin "A" for a 5 wonderful nights and what a joy!
Everything was as described in the cabin. Excellent directions for using the hot tub and fireplace. Clean and spacious beds, well appointed bathrooms and mountain views you couldn't believe!
Directions to the cabin and many nearby attractions were easy to follow and use.
A hidden surprise was the campground adjacent to the cabin. Use of the pond/swimming area, game room and small country store was a nice ammentity, too. You can even rent golf carts.
Cabin "A", is well set up with one bedroom and bath downstairs and one bedroom and bath up the beautiful spiral staircase.
Stackable washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen and lovely dining nook with views of the mountains added to this cozy and private cabin.
We had another couple meet us up there (total of 4 adults) for two nights and there was plenty of room for all of us.
Board games were a perfect distraction for a rainy evening. But, sitting in the hot tub was just as fun, too!
One of the reasons we rented this cabin was due to its pet friendly policy. We ended up not bringing our dog. But, there was no evidence dogs had been in the cabin. Kudos to housekeeping!
A beautiful water fall hike(within walking distance of the cabin) was amazingly beautiful and we hope to make it all the way up next time.
We can not wait to return, soon!
-G. Orlandi

1 May 2018
So glad you liked our place. It sure is a relaxing place. Come see us in 2018 with our new lower rates!
Debb P
“PERFECT”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Debb
Virginia Beach, Virginia/Bath, Maine

I took my husband for his birthday weekend. Jill's cabins are beautiful!! Very clean and so cozy. The private hot tub is amazing!! The air was crisp and surroundings were so peaceful. If we needed to contact Jill during our stay, she answered right away. She is very pleasant and so helpful. The views along the parkway are breathtaking. Her directions were very clear and easy to understand and follow. The "to-do" suggestions were very helpful. We went to lunch at the Mountain View Restaurant, visited the Atlass Pass Orchard and we went horseback riding. We also went to the Biltmore Estates. We were only there for 2 nights, but soaked up as much as we could while we were there. We saved the Biltmore Estates for day of check out, because we wanted to thouroughly enjoy the cabin. We do plan to be back again!! We truly enjoyed our time at Jill's Cabin.
Show quoted text

1 May 2018
WOW. Perfect? WOW. Thank you for the kind words. Come see us this year we have lower rates now!
Terah G
“Beautiful getaway”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The cabin was exactly what we we needed for a weekend getaway to celebrate my 30th birthday. The bed was very cozy and the bathroom spacious. We made breakfast and lunch at the cabin and had all we needed to prepare the meals (utensils, pans, pot holders, etc). We loved the hot tub and deck view. We followed Jill's advice and fished at the nearby pond, visited the Cascades, and Rough Ridge. It was spectacular!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 May 2017
Thanks for sharing your experience here and glad you found it comfortable. Happy Birthday and come back again soon! Jill
ekstark89
Sanford, North Carolina
“2nd time staying!”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We absolutely loved our stay at Mountain Dream Cabin! This was our second time staying and the cabin was perfect each time. So clean and cozy! Our first visit was with friends about 5 years ago and most recently with our daughter on our first family vacation. The cabin is set up to be comfortable whether you're with friends or family. The cabin is dog friendly which was so nice since we didn't want to board our elderly pup.

The drive up from Sanford NC was easy and didn't have to go far to find things to keep our toddler busy! My daughter especially enjoyed the "hot pool" on the deck!

One small hiccup, one of the smoke alarms was beeping when we arrived and we couldn't reach it (it was too high up). I emailed Jill and heard back from her within the hour. She had a friend come and change the battery early that night (it was a Sunday). No other issues came up while we were there.

We really enjoyed our stay and my daughter is already asking to go back to "her mountain house"!
Thank you Jill for another great vacation!

9 May 2017
I love when a guest comes back and I remember y'all from a couple years ago. So glad we got that chirping taken care of for you right away! Thanks for coming back and hope you will again and again! Jill
kaitlinkr...
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Cabin weekend stay”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My wife and I had a wonderful weekend in the mountains. The cabin was beautiful and relaxing and we traveled to linville caverns, grandfather mountain, blowing rock, ate at mountain view restaurant, and visited linville falls and mount Mitchell today! All in one weekend. Definitely coming back in the summer or fall. Thanks for all the advice and help

9 May 2017
So glad you got to see some of the most beautiful places on the Blue Ridge Parkway! You did a lot in a weekend, all the places I love. Thanks for the review! Jill
Larissa P
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was a wonderful "mini" family vacation. It beat all our expectations. Jill does a wonderful job with her directions and places to visit. It's like having a travel agent help you find what to do. It's also in the perfect spot to just relax. This was our first visit but not our last! Super clean and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay!

The Pourron's
Clayton, NC

Thanks so much!
Larissa Pourron

9 May 2017
I love to hear that we beat your expectations. I want people to be WOW'd when they walk in so I do not oversell my cabin. I'm glad you found my welcome packet helpful! Hope to see you again soon thanks for sharing your experience with others! Jill
Carol P
Charlotte
“We had an Awesome time!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

After several weeks of taking care of my elderly Mother, I was mentally, physically and emotionally drained! I came upon information about Jill’s cabin in the Mountains! I decided that a few days in the Mountains was just what I needed! After confirming everything online with Jill, our adventure began! It was more than I’d expected! The Cabin was absolutely gorgeous, well kept and had everything we needed. There was even a Hot tub! Jill was wonderful, she provided us with all the tips and information for a great trip. I highly recommend printing everything before your trip! Another amazing bonus, was the amazing views from the Cabin! It was the freshest air, I’ve ever experienced! This was my first trip to the NC Mountains, but it certainly won’t be the last and I will definitely stay at Jill’s Cabin again!!

Carol
Charlotte, NC

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 May 2017
Thanks for sharing your experience. Yes most folks print my welcome packet it's 10 years worth of area knowledge, experience and is designed to help you save time in planning and you shouldn't need to even use Google once! I'm glad you had a great time and hope to see you again in another season to see our beautiful area!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing