“Most Awesome Cupecake you will ever eat!!!!!!”
Review of Oh La' La' Cupcakes - CLOSED

Oh La' La' Cupcakes
Lenoir, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most Awesome Cupecake you will ever eat!!!!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The BEST cupcake you will ever eat I purchased the Red Velvet, German Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry Shortcake and the were all awesome !!!!! They were worth every penny .

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Shartley_12

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Cute cupcakes!”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I have been to oh la la several times and it has been good every time! Sometimes I think the cupcakes were better than others but they have never been bad. They have excellent icing! The cupcakes are $4 a piece, so a little pricey, but it is a small local business. The inside is really cute and they play French music! They are opening a store in Boone as well! Overall, a good little cupcake store and there isn't anything else like it in the High country area!

huntersville
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“One Word - Amazing!”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Once we ate lunch, we were told to grab a cupcake from Oh La' La'. As you walk in, it's a small shop with a few seats and a big display of cupcakes - a large variety of flavor. They looked amazing ans ready to be served at a wedding or upscale event.

Upon checking out, I realized one cupcake was $4! At the time I was very disappointing with the cost of just one cupcake, so we decided to split it - The Wedding Cake.

While biting into it, the price of the cupcake went away as it was totally worth every bite! I wish we ordered two. It's pricey but very good - such a clean and refreshing taste offering a lot of flavor. I can't remember the last time I had such a great bite every time. When in the area, take time and enjoy a cupcake - yes it's expensive but you'll enjoy!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank kevkid33
WIlson NC
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Awesome Cupcakes. A bit pricey!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

These cupcakes were gorgeous and tasty, so I did not mind paying $4 each for a couple of them. If I would have had kids with me, I would not have taken them in or I would have been broke! The shop is quaint and upscale. The man who I assume runs/owns it was very personable. They variety of cupcakes is great, and they even have cute little boxes for them. A must try if in the area, you only live once! :)

Visited February 2012
1 Thank kmfleet
Fayetteville, North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Simply marvelous”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Cute little shop! This is a great place to have romantic time or even time alone. With just three tables with 2 chairs each, it's a very intimate setting with soft music in the background. The cupcakes were wonderful with mile high frosting! I had a coconut cupcake, hubby had a chocolate peanut butter. We sampled eachother's cupcakes and were satisfied with eachother's choice, but still preferred our own. My daughters shared a vanilla cupcake that they both seemed to enjoy. Hubby enjoyed that one too as he just couldn't help but to sample that one too! The cupcakes are not sweet, but they are rich. A cup of coffee will be the perfect accompaniment. Prices may vary amongst the cupcake you choose, but ours was $4 each.

Visited January 2012