“Bakery-a-palooza”

Winston Salem, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bakery-a-palooza”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I do love to travel and take every opportunity to stop in at local bakeries and see what's going on. Today's trip found me in Blowing Rock, NC at Oh La La Cupcakes. I love Blowing Rock but I hadn't been in a while. Found the store easily with GPS. The store atmosphere/design--nice; but the cupcake--average. I only got 1 cupcake due to the cost ($4--outrageous!!). The flavor I chose was Harvest Spice (pumpkin cake with cream cheese--I'm looking forward to fall). The cake was dense and squatty with a lot of icing. Now I love icing, but this was even too much for me. I don't think I'll be back.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Bakery-a-palooza

Durham, North Carolina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Ok, not much to choose from, kind of overpriced.”
Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

We were excited to try these cupcakes, but there wasn't much to choose from, they were ok, but I'm not sure that we'll go back. Kind of expensive too for what you get.

1 Thank Kristin W
Bozeman, Montana, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Warm cupcake, cold service”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Dropped in to buy a dozen cupcakes on Saturday for a birthday but left with just two due to the two indifferent almost rude young girls at the counter . Cupcakes are okay, but we will not be back.

2 Thank Lanny S
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I needed 2 doz. cupcakes for a baby shower in Lenoir, NC and since I live in SC, I searched Trip Adviisor for recommendations. What a find Oh La La was! The cupcakes were beautifully decorated with babies, blankets and ruffles (It's a girl) and the staff couldn't have been friendlier. A bit pricey but the boxing and presentation made for a classy experience! I'll return when I'm in the area.

Lenoir, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most Awesome Cupecake you will ever eat!!!!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The BEST cupcake you will ever eat I purchased the Red Velvet, German Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry Shortcake and the were all awesome !!!!! They were worth every penny .

1 Thank Shartley_12