I stayed here for Thanksgiving with family. We had a 3 bedroom condo. It was beatiful and amazingly we were the only ones in our block.
The town is small and quaint and for nice relaxing walking in the woods this is the place. Great trails.
The kids loved the indoor pool and spa, and table tennis. The resort had a nice small fitness center also. Christmas lights and Santa were out, and evening carraige rides added to the seasonal feel.
The restaurant was way overcrowded (probably due to Thanksgiving) - which we would have liked to try. I recommend they add or build a second restaurant or diner/grill room. Otherwise, you can just walk to nearby Blowing Rock.
I would like to come again and try - fishing, hunting, more hiking, and explore the small town a little more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock