We stayed at Chetola in a one bedroom condo unit using our Disney Timeshare exchange. We enjoyed the unit, beds very comfy, good kitchen, nice porch. We even used the fireplace twice, even in July it was cool enough. Restaurant and pub were good, nice staff. My only complaint would be the carpets needed to be replaced or cleaned in our unit, they were a bit dirty. Also, because no housecleaning is provided for the week, some cleaning supplies and a vacuum would have been helpful. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay and love the Blowing Rock area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock