Staff and resort is superior in every way. I have stayed in the condos and in room 114. The place is relaxing and the service is all you could ask for. The convenience of the Cone Manor trails is one of the best things about the area. But, stay away from room 5. It is the last room rented and there is plenty of reasons. It is right by the doorway that everybody uses to access the Bob Timberlake bed and breakfast part of the inn. People come and go at all hours (as is there right) and the sitting area for the place is right outside the door. When I finally got to sleep at 2 in the morning I was awakened by the breaksfast staff moving food carts from one floor to another. using hallway and elevator by the room! If you take this room out of the the review I would give the place 5 stars. Room so bad I hesitate to give even 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock