We spent Christmas week in one of Chetola Resort's condominiums. The resort is in a beautiful location, overlooking a lake. The whole place was lit with Christmas lights. At night as you drive into the resort it was magical.
The two bedroom condomnium was very nice and roomy. It also had a great fireplace which we used daily. Firewood could be purhased at the front desk or at many locations in town.
The only downside was that our condo needed a little upgrading. The wall paper in the master bath was peeling from the walls and the grout was cracked and loose.
We had a wonderful week at Chetola.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock