Visiting Chetola Resort in the mountains of Blowing Rock, North Carolina, in mid summer, is a "cool" blessing to escape from the Florida heat. This is a beautiful 5 Star Resort with very pleasant accomodations sitting on the edge of a quaint little town. The peaceful surroundings with a pretty lake and white swans makes for an inviting entrance. The perfect weather averaging 65-80 degrees in July could not be any more perfect. Lots of things to do here for the active visitors, along with peace, quiet and laid back lifestyle for those inclined. This is a great retreat to get away from it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock