Chetola Mountain Resort is a breathtaking property in the heart of the quaint village of Blowing Rock. Chetola has both lodge and condo accommodations and both are comfortable and affordable. Our family has been visiting Chetola at least once a year for the past several years and it is our favorite winter vacation destination. Lovely accommodations, gorgeous scenery and helpful, personable employees abound. The grounds and property are attractive and well maintained. Be sure to check out the hiking trails behind the resort at Moses Cone National Park! There is plenty to do in Blowing Rock and nearby Boone, Valle Crucis and Banner Elk ... and a great variety of good restaurants ranging from family style to white linen. Chetola Resort & Blowing Rock are highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock, an 87-acre resort within walking distance of a quaint mountain village, neighboring a 3,600-acre National Park and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. Enjoy first-class accommodations in Chetola's Lodge, luxury Condominiums or the Bob Timberlake Inn at Chetola Resort, as well as fine dining at Timberlake's Restaurant. Discover The Spa at Chetola Resort, our Health and Wellness programs, and the many opportunities for recreation at Chetola Lake and along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Chetola also offers exceptional meeting and conference facilities and is a favorite destination for weddings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chetola Mountain Hotel Blowing Rock
- Chetola Resort
- Chetola Mountain Blowing Rock
- Blowing Chetola Nc Resort Rock