“Above Average for this area”
Review of Mi Carreta Mexican Grille - CLOSED

Mi Carreta Mexican Grille
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is a very nice addition to our area. We have other Mexican restaurants but this one feels more authentic than the others. Very pleased with the prices and food.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We really enjoyed our dinner at Mi Carreta. The restaurant has a very attractive interior design. The only criticism I have of the interior is that the unusually large post under the tables makes seating somewhat awkward. We thought our dinners were better than any Mexican food we can get in our area and the pricing was excellent. My Mexican tacos (carnitas) were divine along with the homemade verde sauce. My husband thought his quesadilla was the best he had ever eaten. We will look forward to returning to Mi Carreta the next time we are in Blowing Rock.

1  Thank Shipwatcher31328
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We used to eat here once a week. The food has been going downhill the past year. Extensive menu and fast and friendly service, but food not up to par. No need to eat mexican food in the mountains. Too many other great options.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

After a long day of hiking Mi Carreta was just what I was looking for. It is very flavorful TexMex and the servings were large. The Salsa had a great flavor as all the food did. Each table is a large solid wood table surrounded by large high backed wood chairs padded with leather. You can comfortably seat six around these large tables. In the center of the restaurant is fully stocked bar with lots of different options for margaritas. I will be back to Mi Caretta.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I had dinner at Mi Carretaon Sunday, May 18, 2014. The food and service were very good. I had fajitas and my wife had a burrito. They have a nice parking lot. There is a good choice of typical Mexican fare on the menu and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Mexican food, as we do.