“One of the best excursions I have been on”
Review of Vx3 Trail Rides

Vx3 Trail Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: See the North Carolina mountains like never before! Enjoy customized horseback riding in Moses Cone Memorial Park with experienced trail guide Tim Vines. 3 Hour ride on trustworthy horses with easy trails in Blowing Rock NC. Reservations required. Age restrictions. Weight restrictions.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Tim was great. Friendly informative. Lots of horse sense and nonsense. It was really fun. I had the best horse. I would definitely do it again. I have ridden before and my horse was perfect

2  Thank C W

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We had a girls weekend and found Tim and vx3 from TripAdvisor. We had the best time! One of us had only ridden a horse once so she was a little nervous but by the end she was having a blast! The trails were fine and view was absolutely beautiful. I have already planned to go back this fall and will definitely call to schedule another trail ride with Tim!

4  Thank eg0220
Reviewed 25 February 2014

If your looking for beautiful views and a relaxing down to earth horseback riding experience then Tim Vines is the guy to go to! He made it very comfortable for us! It's like we had known him for years! The horses are well cared after and we will be going back VERY soon!!!
Stephanie & Chris

6  Thank Stephanie L
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Tim Vines and Vx3 is a must if you visit the Blowing Rock/Boone/Banner Elk area.. From his amazing charismatic personality, beautiful horses and the spectacular scenery... I didn't want the ride to end.. One that i will never forget.. Cant wait to go back and go again.. Thank you tim...

4  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

What an awesome experience that we will always remember. Mark and I went for a getaway to enjoy the beauty of Blowing Rock and all the breathtaking mountainous views. When we booked our horse riding trip we had no idea how much fun we were going to have. Ill call him "Cowboy Tim", from the moment he stepped out of his red dodge, he made us feel like we were one the family. The horses were so well trained, the trails were amazing and we felt as though we had been riding many times, when in fact, it was the opposite.

Granted Historic downtown Blowing Rock has nice stores and restaurants and Grandfather Mountain is incredible, but, when you want to see the mountains from within, down below and slowly work your way up, this is the way to go! The best way to describe it is to do it yourself and experience it first hand. Tim will take care of you whether a beginner or experienced. Don't let him intimidate you by that cowboy hat, chaps and spurred boots!! Lol He will share stories that will make you smile.

If you want to step away from all the crowds, have some peace and quiet in order to enjoy Gods beauty I highly recommend you book a ride. You will be glad you did, Mark and I will definitely be returning. Thanks Tim and Happy Trails!!!

4  Thank PDPhillips