“Delicious as always”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Blowing Rock
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We ate here several times once again this summer and loved it. May be a little pricey but I ignore it! One piece of advice: I tried the chocolate covered waffle cone with the salted caramel this time and it was actually a little over powering. I think the salted caramel best stands alone with just the plain waffle cone. This place is always a treat!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Yummo! There are two Kilwin's in Blowing Rock, one Downtown on Main Street and the other at Tanger Outlets. We were at Tanger. All of the staff was smiling and friendly, the ice cream is absolutely amazing and we really enjoyed watching them make fudge through the picture window. (I don't know how large the batch is, but we watched her measure out TWELVE POUNDS of sugar!!)

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Kilwin's has great service. The restaurant is clean and inviting! Great variety of ice cream flavors and home made fudge.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Kilwin's is enormously popular and for good reason. They have absolutely delicious ice cream and confections in a prime location in beautiful Blowing Rock. Try the Salted Caramel Ice Cream in a Deluxe Waffle Cone. It's fabulous! This place is an absolute favorite with my whole family and no trip to Blowing Rock is complete without a visit at Kilwin's. Then enjoy it at Blowing Rock Park across the street. Highest Recommendation.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Getting ice cream while on summer vacation is always on our "to do list" no matter where we vacation. This was our first trip to Blowing Rock and Kilwins did not disappoint. We enjoyed some of the yummiest, creamiest ice cream we've ever had. I can personally vouch for the rum raisin -- in fact I had it twice! So good!

Take your cone across the street to the park and sit back and enjoy.