“Look no further!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Blowing Rock
The New Public House & Hotel
Ranked #5 of 11 Blowing Rock B&B and Inns
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Look no further!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Amazing stay at a beautiful little "hotel" with a most accommodating staff and a trendy, delicious restaurant! The room was soothing and inviting. We stayed in a large king (Room 2) that was much larger than it appeared on the website. It was huge and comfortable. It was also spotless. The linens are very high quality and Aveda bathroom products are provided. We had dinner at the restaurant which was excellent, both food and service. Breakfast is included with your room! Will, the manager was very attentive to our needs and helpful with suggestions about shopping downtown which is just a block or so away. I look forward to returning to The New.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Staff is wonderful and accommodating. Rooms are top of the line , tastefully decorated and some of the cleanest I have ever seen! Easy walk to everything in town. Breakfast is a dont miss with an ever changing souther Benedict!

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I planned a small getaway for our anniversary, we weren't going to arrive by 5pm so Jackie was so kind enough to wait for us. She was all smiles and showed us to our room, which looks exactly like the pictures. It was beautiful! The beds are very comfy and it is probably the cleanest place I have ever stayed. I recommend The New Public House and Hotel to anyone! You will not be disappointed. We will be back and I will encourage all my friends to stay there! Great experience, thanks Jackie!

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious and decorated beautifully.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank April H
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! The rooms are beautiful, the food is fabulous and the owners and staff are the best!!
If you're looking for a romantic stay while in Blowing Rock, this is the place. We have already booked our next stay for when the leaves are changing in the fall.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
charlotte
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Over the weekend, we made a last minute decision to stay at The New Public House for the first time. It was a wonderful stay and one we hope to repeat. Our beautiful room had a soft yet comfortable bed and a gorgeous renovated bathroom. The travertine on the floors and shower walls was stunning. We also chose to eat dinner and breakfast in their restaurant which was a great choice. The meal was unique and delicious. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I planned a surprise get away for my husband's birthday and The New Public House was PERFECT! The rooms are just as pictured online- very clean, new, and nicely decorated. Walking into The New is very welcoming- fire in fireplace, small lobby area to gather, and inviting bar. The restaurant was gourmet and very reasonable for the quality of food. We love to eat out- and this was the best meal we have experienced in a long time. I highly recommend The New and will be returning!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My stay this past weekend was fabulous! I honestly have no complaints with this facility or staff and have already recommended it to my coworkers. It is the "little things" that sets The New Public House apart from others in the area. Having stayed at several places in the Boone/Blowing Rock area, New Public House rates far above all the others in service and quality. I was oh so surprised to see Aveda products in the bathroom as this is my favorite body lotion. Then I was relived to hear of their "extended times" (I'm not an early riser): breakfast ending at 11a rather than 10a and checkout being at 12p instead of 11a. For some these may seem like trivial examples, but for me they enhanced my stay and allowed for a truly relaxing weekend. But I would be remiss if I failed to mention the staff. Each and every person offered a smile and some sort of friendly comment or conversation in passing. Rarely does one find a hotel with impeccably clean rooms, friendly staff, and great amenities!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo