“Will return”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

When I arrived, I was seated promptly. The waiter gave me some options and I ordered. The steak was cooked just as I had ordered and the lobster tail was wonderful. I later learned that they were out of the sauce for my lobster tail and the waiter improvised. He did an a outstanding job and he needs to be commended! I will definitely return to this Outback!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

This location used to be amazing however it continues to go down hill. I decided this weekend to give it another try however the food was cold and the service was colder. I think this time will be the last.

2  Thank yogitrvlr
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I did not understand why 4 staff members remained at the host station when we visited on this very busy evening. Seems to me they could have been utilized to bus the many tables that sat empty to get people seated in a timely manner. Instead the 4 hosts had a enjoyable time chatting and laughing. Steaks all undercooked. Not likely that we will return.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I've had a previous good experience with Outback in Blowing Rock, but it seems to have gone downhill over the past few months. My family and I went for a late lunch and honestly when I go to a steakhouse, I EXPECT the cook to be able to cook a steak to order. 3 out of 4 steaks in out party was sent back, no once, but TWICE. Management was apologetic, wait staff referred to herself as the "messenger". Overall I'm unimpressed and I will not be back.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

When coming to Blowing Rock always like to eat here but something has gone wrong. Saturday evening about 5 pm came in had 15 minute wait and that was good. Got seated something to drink rather promptly and then downhill it went. Placed order and waitress disappeared for an extended time, when she finally returned and told us "bad news" she said we are out of T-Bones HUH WHAT! steakhouse out of steak especially on a Saturday. She offered no solution just made her announcement and stood and stared at us. So we had to order a more expensive steak and no discount since it was their fault, guess it was do that or leave. Had to ask for complimentary bread. Steaks took extreme long time to come. Salad seemed old, steak tough and not hot. Ribeyes usually never chewy. Not very encourage to come back here. Only eason we stayed was we were using a gift card.

1  Thank rsdeacon