Gideon Ridge Inn
Meadowbrook Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$89
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$76
Blowing Rock Inn and Villas(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$100
Chetola Resort at Blowing Rock(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$253
The Green Park Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
Cliff Dwellers Inn(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$112
Boxwood Lodge(Blowing Rock)(Great Value!)
US$78
Westglow Resort & Spa(Blowing Rock)
US$294
TripAdvisor
All reviewssunrise suitefrench roomcarriage roomprivate patiob bcolonial roomthe blue roomselect registrysoaking tubthe blue ridge mountainsbreathtaking viewsbreakfast was deliciousturn down serviceback porchget awaymaster bedroomgas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Every need for my wife's birthday weekend was attentively attended to. The staff were extremely friendly. The room was great. The inn is at a beautiful location, on a ridge, just next to the actual blowing rock. The inn is very convenient to the town of Blowing Rock. The restaurant is outstanding in every way and the wait staff have been very rigorously trained.

Room Tip: The carriage room was nice and large.
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I've wanted to see snow for 10 or more years and I gt it. old outside on o the 4 days we were there and I loved it. The other days were blue and pretty but I wanted this more than the blues day, we get that all the time here in Orlando. Our neighbor acrss the street goes to Blowing Rock a lot and never heardof this place but they are staying there their next trip. The room was great with a view of Grandfather Mtn. We stayed in and relaxed that day and read by the cozy fireplace in our room nd the one in the main gathering room. I particulaly liked the fact that the inn keeper ived next door so you really felt like it was you home away from home, I loved that. Best Inn or B&B I've ever staed at and I've stayed at many nice ones. We will go back next fall when the leaes turn and it gets cold. Breakfast was great.

Room Tip: We loved the blue room which actually is green. The room is actually igger than it looks, very nice and the mtn view window is very large.
Reviewed 16 April 2013

We stayed for two nights in The Old Master room. The inn was beautiful, the staff was helpful and attentive and the location was gorgeous. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Pictures don't do it justice! What a great place... and great food... and a great staff! The main house was booked, so we took the Cedar Cottage.. and I'm so glad we did! The distance from the house was just perfect for us. The staff were so accommodating... offering to bring us breakfast in bed so that we didn't have to walk up to the house. The room was quiet and comfortable, fully stocked with anything we wanted... and the views from this place are amazing! Definitely coming back again soon!

Room Tip: The cottage was very private... felt like we rented a separate house!
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My husband and I have stayed here twice for a long weekend. Blowing Rock is one of our favorite locations for a mountain getaway - just two hours away from our home. The Inn is located just outside of town - easy access to shops and restaurants, but up a hill without feeling right "in town". The Gideon Ridge Inn is perfectly quiet and welcoming. The house has a rich history, with lots of character. Grab a room with a fireplace if you can. The staff is friendly and helpful - and always available for your every need without being obtrusive. During our most recent stay, we spent several hours curled up with our books on the beautiful open porch with perfect mountain views enjoying hot tea and fresh tea sandwiches. I would not feel comfortable bringing my younger kids here - it's pretty quiet and a place to enjoy a romantic weekend, or an adult getaway with friends. The breakfast is spectacular - hot and cooked to order from a creative menu. Be sure to make a reservation if you want to stay for dinner as they do tend to book up. Gideon Ridge is our 1st choice when going to Blowing Rock for a getaway...

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple