“Best breakfast in town bar none!!”
Review of Knights On Main - CLOSED

Knights On Main
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great breakfast!! Large portions, fantastic biscuits, great service!! Omelets are great.. Get ready to wait for a table but the line moves fast!! Worth the wait!!

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Service is great and everyone was sweet. We had the best breakfast ever. And the hamburger steak is the. Best for lunch. ,

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Go for lunch on a Friday and order fried oysters. Most everyone else does and it is a good time to follow the crowd. A crowd it is, too. Getting there at 11 am on a good day will give you a short wait. Noon? Uh, no. Reservations? No. But absolutely delightful oysters, sides, and service. This isn't gourmet dining...but I have never had better fried oysters in 4 star eateries. I would have given Knights a 5 except for the decor. Sometimes I can't shake the need for eye candy.

1  Thank jetlagged08
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Darn good food served by friendly wait staff in a cozy room. The pancakes are enormous. So are the omelets. Mr. Knight cooks a really delicious, filling breakfast at a very reasonable cost. We've been there many times and will go back often in the future.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have eaten here several times on recent visits to Blowing Rock, and it always gives me what I'm looking for-a great breakfast! Everything is very good-the omelets, bacon, sausage, grits, etc., but the hash browns are like grandma used to make. Big pieces fried up with a little onion, just what the doctor ordered. The service is fast and friendly, and I look forward to my next morning in town so I can go back!