“"A great lunch!"”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband & I had lunch here and were seated right away to a comfortable booth inside. There is outside dining also. The restaurant was clean and decorated with a lot of retro-tire art, old gas pumps and memorabilia. Our waitress was friendly and took our drink order of a Foothills Torch Pilsner (a light draft beer $4.25) and a Highland Razor Wheat (another light beer $3.00). We ordered a medium 14" sausage & pepperoni pizza Getting your food took a while but well worth the wait when it came because our waitress told us that they fixed a large pizza instead so.....large for the price of a medium...great!! The pizza was really good as were the beers! Total bill: $27.17
All in all, we would definitely eat here again because the food was great!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were greeted by a nice lady and seated almost instantly. We had a great waitress that was very friendly. The food was beyond good. I left with a pleasantly full stomach and will visit the pub again.

1  Thank AmandaRowe
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I am not one for slating a place, but we had been before and had a wonderful experience. I told my family it was a must do, we went late lunch on a Saturday and was luckily enough to be seated straight away. That's the only good thing about the experience. Our waitress didn't seem to want to be at work that day and dragged herself around her tables. The food had been microwaved and the amount of serving was poor and poorly presented. I hate that such a great pub has turned into a nightmare..

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The place was packed so we had beer and a light lunch at the bar. Great atmosphere and plenty of excellent beer choices.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

ONE OF THE BEST FISH N' CHIPS I'VE HAD! They make it fresh to order and you can tell. Lovely breading and simple chips.

Our waiter was super helpful! Don't remember his name...maybe Todd/Tyler something (buzzed hair, a few tattoos, mentioned going into the army coming up, visited July 2014) Gave us some great recs. for hiking trails and was very personable.

Beautiful beer selection and a nice place for lunch or dinner! I wish it was my best kept secret of the town but there are so many more, and it seems to be a hot spot for a meal!