“Average grade soft serve for too much Washington's”
Review of The Fuzzy Peach - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Fuzzy Peach
Cuisines: American
Shelby, North Carolina
“Average grade soft serve for too much Washington's”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I had heard how great the fuzzy peach was. I stopped in to try it. I got what I considered a bit more than average amount in a bowl. No additional toppings. They charged me $4.00 + for it. Now I do not get soft serve like this very much, but 1.5 quarts of premium Ingall's brand ice cream is $3.00 and when on sale you can get a half-gallon of Blue Bell for $4.00. Felt ripped off. By the way I am a very good cook and always look for good values. I would not consider this a good value. If you want spend this much go right ahead.

• Visited September 2013

“Yummy!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

The fuzzy peach is the latest addition to restaurants in downtown Boiling Springs. The fuzzy peach is not unlike other soft serve/self serve places popping up all over. First start with your choice of ice cream container: cup, waffle cone or waffle bowl. Then, you put as much or little soft serve ice cream in your container. The fuzzy peach has about 10 different flavors to choose from, including fat free and gluten free flavors. You can pick one or mix them all! Then top everything off with a variety of candy, cookies, fresh fruit and fudge. You will pay by weight, so keep that in mind as you are walking through the buffet style line. I paid about $4.29 for .57 We sat in the big white rocking chairs on their porch eating our ice cream on a warm summer night. Although, a little pricey, the quality is worth the price.

• Visited July 2013