AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boiling Springs
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This location was super convenient to my destination so we tried it for the first time and it is vary nice for the size of the community it is located within.
I'd return here if in the area once again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I highly recommend staying here. The price was good and room was clean. The staff did a good job and was kind and polite. The hotel was located close to the college I was visiting with my son and It was good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

When checking in I asked for extra pillows. We were told the hotel had no extra pillows bc they "walk off." We walked past a group of drunk teens sitting at the back entrance to get to our room.It was around 3am. I was told my room would have a pull out couch. It didn't but no biggie a cot was available. The room was BLAZING hot. We made reservations. They could have cut the AC on prior to our arriving. The shower had a razor full of pubes on top and what looked like boogers on the curtain. I was so disgusted. So we left that morning and did not return till late that night. The room was still crazy hot. The AC was broken. So we switched to another blazing hot room. The beds were uncomfortable. The bedding is extremely thin which is prolly better considering the extreme heat but not so great if you are accustomed to a duvet. The AC did eventually cool down the 2nd room. The girl that attended the breakfast area was very nice. The breakfast was what you would expect. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank mrsrangel
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My 10 year old daughter wanted to have a slumber party/pool party with a few of her close friends. I requested 2 rooms that adjoined and it was perfect. The girls swam, ate, swam, had cake, swam, slept, ate, then swam until check out!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was totally satisfied after I made my reservation. Very friendly registration and upon arrival I needed an early check-in an received exactly what I needed. For the time stay, I felt connected as a regular customer.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Friendly staff; spacious and beautiful common area; nice pool facilities. rooms and beds comfortable. Hot breakfast was very good. Accessibility excellent. In quiet area with little traffic. Clean and lovely.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have had the chance to say several nights while working in the area and had a good experience each stay. The property and rooms are clean and provide a quite and relaxing environment. I found it to be a Great Value. The property also has a nice indoor pool with YMCA access near by.

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor (2nd floor) and it was quite.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Comfort Inn Shelby
Comfort Inn Shelby
#5 of 8 in Shelby
Baymont Inn & Suites Forest City

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University

Address: 428 East College Ave, Boiling Springs, NC 28017
Region: United States > North Carolina > Boiling Springs
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boiling Springs
Price Range: £95 - £106 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Boiling Springs - Gardner Webb University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.